Sooooooo... How's the weather?

End of the world type ****.

IMG_1830.PNG

I miss fall/winter weather.

I knew I was leaving that when I moved from VA back to CA. But, SoCal weather is trash.

Screenshot_20181115-194659_Weather.jpg
Had an ice storm this morning followed by snow flurries.

Branches and power down all over.

NYC is a ***** nightmare, is taken me 6 hours to commute 15 Miles....no plows, no salt and the streets are ice now, stuck in the middle of the street 2 blocks from hom

PRIME PRIME

So someone should make a NEW thread, with the same title, just to discuss the same topic?

Where is the logic in that?

We’ve been over this.

Go look in the sports forum
The JB forum
And all of the threads dedicated to **** and *** in general

Unless you plan to police the entire message board for duplicate threads, what is the point of policing the general forum?

Should whenever a Jordan retro, instead of making a new thread for the new year model, should we just pick back up on the one from 2004?

It’s one thing to create a duplicate thread to an ACTIVE thread. But this thread hasn’t been posted in since 2009. That was almost 10 whole years ago. This is gravedigging by definition

It’s been 10 years and we’ve had ****ty cold winters since then and nobody thought to update this thread. That warrants a new thread IMO

NYC is a ***** nightmare, is taken me 6 hours to commute 15 Miles....no plows, no salt and the streets are ice now, stuck in the middle of the street 2 blocks from hom
I was expecting you to be bragging about how easy it is to drive in the snow with your jeep like you usually do.

Why does the thread being old even matter though.

If someone is reSTARTING the conversation?

Why does it matter if there are 0 vs. 13 previous replies?

I was expecting you to be bragging about how easy it is to drive in the snow with your jeep like you usually do.

My Jeep isn’t the problem, is the rest of the peasants stuck in the middle of the streets with their BS FwD cars.

Why does the thread being old even matter though.

If someone is reSTARTING the conversation?

Why does it matter if there are 0 vs. 13 previous replies?

Why does it matter if there’s 1 vs 2 threads, in a 10 year span?

Again, you police the general forum because you have no answer for the rest of the message board

Half the problem with NikeTalk now is that there aren’t as many organic conversations anymore. The entire message board is filled with “official threads” and “mini forums” in the shape of volumed threads

There would have been ZERO problem with someone making a thread in 201& about how cold it was today, ESPECIALLY since there wasn’t any other active thread made recently, and the last time a thread was made was a decade ago.

And it matters because that’s proper message board etiquette. We talked about necroposting before

So you don't answer my question, you just pose a question as an answer to my question. So that means you HAVE no answer. Of course.

If you have to resort to an argument around etiquette that tells me you don't have a legit REASON why it shouldn't be done and/or why it DOESN'T make sense to bump an older thread.

If the only reason you can give it, "It just shouldn't be done" then you have no reason.

YOU have an issue with older threads being reused, so YOU should be giving reason why it SHOULDN'T be done.

I answered your question a month ago

YOU had an issue with people not using the search feature.

Then YOU went on a post gravedigging spree to prove a point.

I made a thread calling you out on digging up posts from 2008 and you chose bot to respond in it.

Now YOU @ me in every thread and don’t accept the evidence I’ve given you.

Again, google NECROPOSTING and you’ll find your answer. It’s clear you haven’t and disregard every instance where I compare your picking and choosing of when gravedigging is acceptable and when it isn’t acceptable to specific threads and sub forums, you overlook it.

And to be honest, if you didn’t @ me in every thread you find, this discussion probably would have died by now

So are we going to continue to tango, or are you going to discuss the weather?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom