Sooooooo My Neighbors Put up a Huge +@% Gay pride Flag infront of their house..

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

burn it

pimp.gif

Damn straight
laugh.gif

It wouldn't bother me at all. Its their property and their lives. So, why should what they do bother me in anyway??

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

....Now... Before i even start i know its There property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

But its just the fact that they have to go that Extra length to show it..

If your neighbor did this how would you feel?

the flag hangs off there balcony and is HUGE btw
laugh.gif

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

their house will get egged.

Freshman year of high school me and 3 of my boys got suspended for plaigarism(sp), and 2 white girls did the same thing and didnt get suspended
indifferent.gif
Principalcaught 3 dozen eggs off his house
eek.gif
It's the only time i've ever vandalized someones property, but this guy deserved it. /blog

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

Its GAY PRIDE. They are prideful of their sexuality, so they have no problem showing it. why should they be ashamed?

If it is a small but growing neighborhood, they might be asked to take it down soon anyway.

i would send them a polite letter explaining the tackiness of the flag. then proceed to bash their sense of style etc. that will get the flag down

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hanging a flag is "going out of their way?"
word.
laugh.gif
am i going out of my way to say i love my country if i put up an american flag?

hell yea it is. any flag for that matter...you have to climb you monkey @*# up on a ledge and put in all that work when you could of just went about yourday....so yes anytime you hang up anything is going out of your way.
nerd.gif

Id be cool with it since its election time but if its up all the time ill probably end up asking them what the point is.

Back
Top Bottom