SORRY BUT CONFUSED.... WHAT DOES THE BIN ON THESE PREMIOS MEAN?

@Mr.Flowers, didnt we talk on the phone one time when the db 3's dropped or maybe the infrared pack, or maybe it was just text. i could of swore you were a white dude (like myself) or latino by the sound of your voice lol. anyways, dope bin 23 ix's, i still havent had the guts to un'ds my pair, only way i would is if i doubled up. as far as what the bin stands for, the senior marketing director of jb said that the word bin in bin 23 stands for a bin full of old samples or ideas that were scrapped and now they are going back to look at those samples and ideas to draw insperation for the design of the new bin 23 collection. also most of the shoes so far in the bin 23 collection have been inspired by the original idea and design of each particular sneaker. he also said that jb would drop each shoe 1-23 with a bin 23 exclusive colorway when the time is right. i find it hard to believe that jb is going to give each shoe 1-23 the bin 23 makeover. i would cop every pair 1-13, after that it would depend on the colorway or maybe just cop for trade bait.

@Mr.Flowers, didnt we talk on the phone one time when the db 3's dropped or maybe the infrared pack, or maybe it was just text. i could of swore you were a white dude (like myself) or latino by the sound of your voice lol. anyways, dope bin 23 ix's, i still havent had the guts to un'ds my pair, only way i would is if i doubled up. as far as what the bin stands for, the senior marketing director of jb said that the word bin in bin 23 stands for a bin full of old samples or ideas that were scrapped and now they are going back to look at those samples and ideas to draw insperation for the design of the new bin 23 collection. also most of the shoes so far in the bin 23 collection have been inspired by the original idea and design of each particular sneaker. he also said that jb would drop each shoe 1-23 with a bin 23 exclusive colorway when the time is right. i find it hard to believe that jb is going to give each shoe 1-23 the bin 23 makeover. i would cop every pair 1-13, after that it would depend on the colorway or maybe just cop for trade bait.

Looks like Jordan Brand forgot about the Bin series, haven't seen a drop since the ALL STAR GAME!

Looks like Jordan Brand forgot about the Bin series, haven't seen a drop since the ALL STAR GAME!

yeah man im black and Portuguese bro! thxx for the history i wore em for graduation ONLY! I ALSO GOT THE BIN 7S

yeah man im black and Portuguese bro! thxx for the history i wore em for graduation ONLY! I ALSO GOT THE BIN 7S

Back
Top Bottom