Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

..Alright, let me first state that I do in fact own a few of them, and I do wear them on occasion...but I honestly am getting sick of these people who wear iton a daily basis like they own stock in it.

Now, I'm not exactly hating on Ralph Lauren, just the Polos. They make very nice suits, button ups, etc, but I mean c'mon, to wear a polo or RalphLauren Solid T-shirt everyday? Sorry, but your not "flossin" when you wear stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross. This is mainly directed at all the"rich" high school kids around my way who consistently wear this stuff and think they're nice
roll.gif

Step the game up a little or at least switch it up every now and then. I miss with Tommy Bahahma, INC, Buckle, Lucky Brand/ Seven, etc....what ya'll think?

Don't be sorry, it's the truth.

When you see people matching polo's, jordan's, and fitted's, it's time to move on.

stop worrying about the next man

if you really feel like polo is worn out than wear something different. that simple.

i agree...dudes think they doin it cuz they wear a polo everyday...it looks nice but you def. aint doin it...you're suppose to look nice...

OP i agree 100%.
i knew this brand would become tainted the second i saw hood dudes wearing it. they destroyed lacoste now they're trying to get ralph lauren. itsdisgusting
sick.gif

I'm not hating on them, or the next man ha, just the people who wear then every single day like they owe the company money. I'm not talking the newsones, Im referring to the solid ones you can scoop at Ross and Marshalls.

the shirt has been around since ralph lauren co. become just that. which is back in 1967. 3 decades later and the shirt is still in stores, still selling, verysimple and easy to match, and people love the product. sooooooooooooo maybe to you it's played out (and I'm not here to bsh you) but I don't seethis shirt getting played out anytime soon. but to each his own.

i knew this brand would become tainted the second i saw hood dudes wearing it. they destroyed lacoste now they're trying to get ralph lauren. its disgusting

Now there trying to after ralph?????????? ralph got chased back in 1988 by a group of kids from brooklyn called lo-lives and ralphies kids. the reason whypolo is popular for hood cats is because of these groups.
here.

doesn't matter, people are gonna wear what they want. There are more important things to focus on.

indifferent.gif
@ worrying about what others have on their body
and
laugh.gif
@ thinking rl polos are played.. what ?
indifferent.gif

if they think theyre doing it, let them do that, it aint ur money theyre spending

Too many grown people worrying about other grown people nowadays.

And what does is matter where they get the shirt from?

Okay, ha ya'll think I must have self esteem issues, I don't really care who wears it or whatever, just dont act like you got money when youdon't.......I guess played out is the wrong word or phrase, just too "common." It definitely lost it's elitist look to it.

Back
Top Bottom