Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

Its called sarcasm, or did your teachers not teach you that? you guys are so dumb, i'm literally sitting back and just
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you guys. And for the record, i'm the most vocal person you'll meet, EVERYONE in my school knows how i feel on these issues. i'm nothiding my opinons.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Gordon Gekko 979 wrote:
Its called sarcasm, or did your teachers not teach you that? you guys are so dumb, i'm literally sitting back and just
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you guys. And for the record, i'm the most vocal person you'll meet, EVERYONE in my school knows how i feel on these issues. i'm not hiding my opinons.

���
332t9b5.jpg

ONCE A PERSON SAYS ''YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST''.

Theyre automatically racist, GG with these type of statements you show your truecolors.

RL polos were around before you were born, and they will be around after your dead. Worry about u, and get off the a labels scrotum.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Theyre automatically racist, GG with these type of statements you show your true colors.

as I stated before most are my friends are black so how am I racist? But I you truly feel that's how I am then so be it, you guys with all your namecalling believe your hurtin by feelings, when it's he opposite . Like I said, how am I racist or self hating when most of my friends are black? Hmm

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Theyre automatically racist, GG with these type of statements you show your true colors.

as I stated before most are my friends are black so how am I racist? But I you truly feel that's how I am then so be it, you guys with all your name calling believe your hurtin by feelings, when it's he opposite . Like I said, how am I racist or self hating when most of my friends are black? Hmm

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by IwearJs

I agree. People go to TJ Maxx or the sales racks and rack up and think they super fresh. In fact, if you won't spend full price on the stuff that is $200 plus, you not stunting. I'm tired of spending that much on it and folks thinking they fresher than me. I'm starting to go to couture fashion these days. I'm gon start buying some Armani and possibly some Gucci if I can afford it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How sad.

tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
is this dude serious right now

fam if u spending full price on a polo shirt u are the one who is taking the L

I can tell from this post alone that u are the dude who keeps the tag on his clothes so people can see how much you paid for them. You sad as %%@% fam
smh.gif

Fool sounds like one of those guys who'll say "Yeah I saw them on sale for 150, but I dropped 250 on them and told them to keep the change."
smh.gif
Imean honestly, I like the brand, I like the quality and look of their clothing (not just the shirts, but I own khakis, blazers, jeans, sandals and other itemsmade by Ralph Lauren) but I can get all that at the Polo outlet.... F anyone else's opinion...

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

as I stated before most are my friends are black so how am I racist? But I you truly feel that's how I am then so be it, you guys with all your name calling believe your hurtin by feelings, when it's he opposite . Like I said, how am I racist or self hating when most of my friends are black? Hmm
CLASSIC RACIST STATEMENTS [ made by Gordon Gekko 979]

1. THESE PEOPLE
2. Most of my friends are__________ insert minority here.

Is that seriously your argument as to why youre not racist? If so its really sad.
Just because ''most of your friends are black'' has nothing to do with you being a racist or not.
Do you actually spend time withem outside of work or school? Which is actually required and if so...
You probably keepin it under wraps and come on NT to vent to avoid being...........

Back
Top Bottom