Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

When you see people matching polo's, jordan's, and fitted's, it's time to move on.

lol

smh.gif
Wearing a polo with Jordan's and fitteds?! The polo they're wearing is probably two sizes too big too huh? Bammas these days...

I have a lot of Polo in my closet, but wearing it EVERYDAY is OD... but its not like you're dressing them...

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

black boy white booooooooooooooooy
sick.gif

this is the nonsense im talking about. "BLACK BOY SWAG WITH WHITE BOY TAGS". +$!? you guys don't realize how stupid and foolish you guys look when you guys say these sort of things. i think RL is an American classic, i just hate how it's becoming tainted due to the hood dudes wearing it extra baggy with jordans and fitteds
mad.gif
lol this has to be a gimmick username just off the avy alone

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

When you see people matching polo's, jordan's, and fitted's, it's time to move on.

lol

smh.gif
Wearing a polo with Jordan's and fitteds?! The polo they're wearing is probably two sizes too big too huh? Bammas these days...

I have a lot of Polo in my closet, but wearing it EVERYDAY is OD... but its not like you're dressing them...
thank you ramz...somebody gets it..

southdot,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

..Alright, let me first state that I do in fact own a few of them, and I do wear them on occasion...but I honestly am getting sick of these people who wear it on a daily basis like they own stock in it.

Now, I'm not exactly hating on Ralph Lauren, just the Polos. They make very nice suits, button ups, etc, but I mean c'mon, to wear a polo or Ralph Lauren Solid T-shirt everyday? Sorry, but your not "flossin" when you wear stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross. This is mainly directed at all the "rich" high school kids around my way who consistently wear this stuff and think they're nice
roll.gif

Step the game up a little or at least switch it up every now and then. I miss with Tommy Bahahma, INC, Buckle, Lucky Brand/ Seven, etc....what ya'll think?

you can buy all those brands at TJ Maxx or Ross
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

..Alright, let me first state that I do in fact own a few of them, and I do wear them on occasion...but I honestly am getting sick of these people who wear it on a daily basis like they own stock in it.

Now, I'm not exactly hating on Ralph Lauren, just the Polos. They make very nice suits, button ups, etc, but I mean c'mon, to wear a polo or Ralph Lauren Solid T-shirt everyday? Sorry, but your not "flossin" when you wear stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross. This is mainly directed at all the "rich" high school kids around my way who consistently wear this stuff and think they're nice
roll.gif

Step the game up a little or at least switch it up every now and then. I miss with Tommy Bahahma, INC, Buckle, Lucky Brand/ Seven, etc....what ya'll think?

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

the shirt has been around since ralph lauren co. become just that. which is back in 1967. 3 decades later and the shirt is still in stores, still selling, very simple and easy to match, and people love the product. sooooooooooooo maybe to you it's played out (and I'm not here to bsh you) but I don't see this shirt getting played out anytime soon. but to each his own.

i knew this brand would become tainted the second i saw hood dudes wearing it. they destroyed lacoste now they're trying to get ralph lauren. its disgusting

Now there trying to after ralph?????????? ralph got chased back in 1988 by a group of kids from brooklyn called lo-lives and ralphies kids. the reason why polo is popular for hood cats is because of these groups.
here.

Interesting video....BIGBEN u always commin through with the knowledge dude.

I wonder why this is the reason why Polo wear was mentioned in a lot of east coast rap from like 1992-98 especially from like many Brooklyn/Staten Islandrappers back then (wu Tang, Big L, Jay, AZ, Kane, biggie, etc..). Also, Polo Sport, Polo USA, RL Sport, RLX, and other Raplh Lauren wear was rampid during themid 90s down here in the South, soon after its popularity in NYC and theEast coast. Polo didnt start to make a comeback in hip-hop till like Kanye blew up inlike 2002-03. Before that you had the whole urban wear (Fubu, Mecca, SJ, rocawear, Kani, PNB Nation, etc.) and throwback fad .

Originally Posted by Dakingii
roll.gif
roll.gif

I disagree 100%. Polo is one of the best brands right now, in my opinion. I stress that last part. But like many others have already stated, Why does it botheryou what other people wear? Worry about the top of your head to the bottom of your feet and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BLACK BOY...

WHITE BWOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
7a91603666c4201e69785fcff519dc98bba149df.gif

I'd have to agree. I do own a couple of the polo shirts, but thats it. Gotta have some variety in your wardrobe. Well at least I do.

Back
Top Bottom