Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

Ha, Im not in high school bro. I go to UGA....and I only rock those Tommy Bahama T's...the silk shirts a little out of my league.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Okay, ha ya'll think I must have self esteem issues, I don't really care who wears it or whatever, just dont act like you got money when you don't.......I guess played out is the wrong word or phrase, just too "common." It definitely lost it's elitist look to it.
okay i do agree with you on that. People be walking round here with them Polo hats thinking that they doin it, fam them hats are only $30
smh.gif

Living in Atlanta has made me not to fond of RL Polo as well. But i still rock it, i just dont OD like most cats out here

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Don't be sorry, it's the truth.

When you see people matching polo's, jordan's, and fitted's, it's time to move on.
I dont care what anyone thinks, i think that combo right there is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Too many grown people children worrying about other grown people children nowadays.

And what does is matter where they get the shirt from?
Fixed

I never care about what the next man has on...

If their +## is wack. Awsome, that's just less people with what I'm wearing on.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

black boy white booooooooooooooooy
sick.gif

this is the nonsense im talking about. "BLACK BOY SWAG WITH WHITE BOY TAGS". +$!? you guys don't realize how stupid and foolish you guys lookwhen you guys say these sort of things. i think RL is an American classic, i just hate how it's becoming tainted due to the hood dudes wearing it extrabaggy with jordans and fitteds
mad.gif

I'm a lacoste man myself...but I never dip head to toe in anything you can recognize.

This girl asked me what kinda shirt I had on. I told her polo but she said I was lying and demanded to see the tag...I was like easy we at a party...

NTers are too cool for anything lol. i mean Polo? ill be damned if ima stop rocking Lo because %$$$$* in the hood doing it. they will stop sooner or later, iwont.

i DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK IS PLAYED OUT.

Matter of fact, you should be banned.

Go somehwere else and be metrosexual. Not here.

Ralph Lauren everything =
pimp.gif

And im not saying this now, ive been on Ralph Lipschitz since 98'.

Back
Top Bottom