Sorry, but I think Ralph Lauren Polos are TOO COMMON these days...

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I kinda agree with him, dudes out here rocking RL like its the new "fad"...nah son.

All of a sudden it's Polo everything...drawls, belt, jock strap (pause), hat, eyeglasses, house paint.

thank u dude. look at the ralph lauren threads, the dudes are straight clowns

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Look,

There is no problem shopping at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. Hell I do. I have bought Polo cologne from there, as well as many other things. I know for a fact though I DON'T attempt to boast in any of the clothing I buy or cars I drive.

Speaking of which..

TheeQuickness,

I owe you and apology for the quick assumption, just not many pre-med students are bumping Wayne at Emory around my way, but more power to you. I hope my future Dr. listens to some Wayne...

As for my job, I do know many celebs and athletes. I am not one to brag, it's just as aspect of my job. Ive had drinks with Ron White, hit on the driving range with Michael Jordan himself, know Mark DeRosa, Michael Turner, Mike Smith, and lots of others. So yes, I do know them and I have pictures if you REALLY don't believe me
My avatar, weird as it may be is only there because of the French inhale (inhaling smoke through your nose from your mouth, giving a waterfalleffect). That's the way I smoke cigarettes.

You just come off as if you have a boastful attitude and you mad that people are wearing the same thing you are, but got it at a cheaper price.

What's the difference between a pair of Rock & Republics @ Off Saks 5th, versus a regular pair of R&R at Neimen Marcus? Last season? Nobody'sgonna hate on another person for wearing last seasons gear.

I do kind of get where you are coming from though. You must be speaking of people around the way taking pics with their matching polo's and kicks holding acouple hundred dollars? If so, that still would not be justifiable to judge that polo is being "played out". It is too general as you are onlyscrutinizing a specific populated area (the area that you live in).

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

I kinda agree with him, dudes out here rocking RL like its the new "fad"...nah son.

All of a sudden it's Polo everything...drawls, belt, jock strap (pause), hat, eyeglasses, house paint.

laugh.gif
you such an angry individual, you need to chill the hell out before u catch a heart attack.

Look,

There is no problem shopping at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. Hell I do. I have bought Polo cologne from there, as well as many other things. I know for a fact though I DON'T attempt to boast in any of the clothing I buy or cars I drive.

Speaking of which..

TheeQuickness,

I owe you and apology for the quick assumption, just not many pre-med students are bumping Wayne at Emory around my way, but more power to you. I hope my future Dr. listens to some Wayne...

As for my job, I do know many celebs and athletes. I am not one to brag, it's just as aspect of my job. Ive had drinks with Ron White, hit on the driving range with Michael Jordan himself, know Mark DeRosa, Michael Turner, Mike Smith, and lots of others. So yes, I do know them and I have pictures if you REALLY don't believe me

"WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE"

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
you such an angry individual, you need to chill the hell out before u catch a heart attack.

GG seems to have a thing against black people or something...and i'm pretty sure he's black...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

GG seems to have a thing against black people or something...and i'm pretty sure he's black...

he's very trollsh.. i don't really keep up with his posts but the few times i've seen him post he seems so angry.
laugh.gif
i guess the internet isserious business for some.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

i have nothing against black people, a large portion of my friends at school are black. i just hate ignorant/ghetto people. and trust me, i deal with thesekind of people on a daily basis. u have black guys whoses parents are selling 10k a year to go to private school, yet they have the need to continue to actghetto. its annoying
mad.gif

Man,

You guys really think Im "checking" other men out. Please...but I do notice what other people wear, I think we all do bro.
we all dont come to NT to make a thread on it though. why not make a thread on levis or fitted hats or anything else common. let them be or gotell them to change

Clothes don't make the man. Only clowns think they are doing it just because they have expensive clothes on. Guys who flaunt the brand they rock are tryingto make up for the lack of game or other insecurities they have. Real recognize Real

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

back at you.
the sad thing is you guys really think they're doing it with RL, knowing deal well you wouldn't buy the same exact clothes if it didn't have thatpolo logo. you people are the worst

back at you.
the sad thing is you guys really think they're doing it with RL, knowing deal well you wouldn't buy the same exact clothes if it didn't have that polo logo. you people are the worst
alien.gif
wow. Its all about the love for the brand and most ppl inthat thread shows what they have purchased or currently own, Supermanblue, me, and others own pieces WITHOUT the Polo logo. Generalize much?

indifferent.gif

i have nothing against black people, a large portion of my friends at school are black. i just hate ignorant/ghetto people. and trust me, i deal with these kind of people on a daily basis. u have black guys whoses parents are selling 10k a year to go to private school, yet they have the need to continue to act ghetto. its annoying
mad.gif
the sad thing is you guys really think they're doing it with RL, knowing deal well you wouldn't buy the same exact clothes if it didn't have that polo logo. you people are the worst
nal fam u got something against black people

Originally Posted by Dakingii

indifferent.gif

i have nothing against black people, a large portion of my friends at school are black. i just hate ignorant/ghetto people. and trust me, i deal with these kind of people on a daily basis. u have black guys whoses parents are selling 10k a year to go to private school, yet they have the need to continue to act ghetto. its annoying
mad.gif
nal fam u got something against black people

Word. Self-hating blacks are the worst.

Even if I do make that an hour, I dont spend it on clothes. I have a Roth IRA and invest here and there.

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black"
eyes.gif

whenever i hear that response, it always reminds me of chappelle's stand up.

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'm racist although, it's safe to say 75% of my friends at school are black, sure........

LAZY B, you with your cute names are making me blush
embarassed.gif
Please stopit.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom