Soulja Boy is now ...........

Should have a Ray vs Ja Rule. They may not have beef, but it would just be entertaining.

Yea 50 saying draco got robbed :lol: and Tyson training cb... idk what's going on but I got a feeling this ain't happening

Floyd face while King Draco talking all that I been knocking ****** out since I was 11 talk. :lol:

This **** beyond corny now. 50 live for this type of **** tho, he love the attention, trying to make all this **** about him. :lol:

50 just need to stay outta it. Dude finds a way to make EVERYTHING jump the shark.

He's like the clown ***** who comes in after the joke is done. Never knows how to play it cool lol

50 having too much fun with this. :lol:

Damn so Soulja Pac aka Eazy Soulja E aka Soulja Murder really got robbed "in his hood". :lol:

smokin.gif

Real talk...

I actually want one of those red beanies but can't find it

I dont wanna be a f_ boy tho 
tired.gif

My money on Draco King Big Gucci Soulja

Soulja earned them tear drops

Pulled the mask off a bandit and then popped em two moe times!

No Fear In Soulja Heart

Yo, Soulja really is a funny cat haha.

I think CB will knock out Soulja less than 30 secs but CB really looking strung out these days. He's always smoking a cig in all the vids he has posted. I believe all the stories Soulja saying about CB's drug use and always doing drugs around his daughter. I believe that's why his BM doesn't want their daughter around him. It's not a good mix when you have unlimited resources and bunch of yes men leaching on for his money & fame. When was the last time CB has had a hit song?

Females love him so Chis will always be around. But when was the last time a Chris project got talked about? I never hear anything about Chris Browns projects. It's just a single here and there.

King Draco at it again, shout out to rappers making the Draco next popular gun next to the glock and uzi :lol:

every draco gun review on YouTube got Soulja boi comments [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Draco with the interview of the year. :lol:

That whole Rihanna story sounds correct. Everthing he said adds up around that timeline. 50 performing I Get Money, Watching Pineapple Express. :lol:

Mayweather probably took some sedatives during that interview. No way he could keep a straight face through all that.

Back
Top Bottom