Soulja Boy is now ...........

"I saw her at this rapper house and you ain't say nothing to him"

And why he keep saying "My hood". You ain't from Compton bruh. :lol:

Last edited:
So these cats really going to box it out? :lol:

Thought boys was bluffing. Next we going to see a face off interview HBO style. If they do a weigh in, **** is going to be jokes.

Bruh why he keep saying my hood :lol:.
Then he said Ole boy started crying.

When he said come get ya fade ***** :lol:, when we used to say big draco was a marketing genius, we wasn't lying, dude is hilarious. He deserves the bigger cut of the money honestly

If it was a real fight, I have no doubt Chris Brown would win. Dude has those Marvel vs Capcom movements and could hit Soulja Boy 15 times before he even breathes. Soulja Boy struggles to lift those colorful dracos he carries, so he ain't hurting anything.

Soulja Boy's best chance to win is to mind **** Chris Brown because he seems emotionally unstable. Get CB's Baby mama or Karreuche to walk him to the ring.

:rofl:

Walk in with CB's kid on his shoulder....Rihanna on one side....Karruche on another.

Chris Brown would LOSE IT.

And Soulja Boy is JUST the type of ***** to try something exactly like that.

But Karate Kid and Rihanna do not like each other. They should have a mid wrestling match on the undercard. And throw in Meek Mill vs Drake while we're at it.

Meek aint fighting no one lolI can see game somehow instigating a beef so he can be on the fight card

Old gucci would have been on the fight card... put cam vs jim on there **** throw djs in there too have clue fight flex 1 time

Last edited:
I fully expect game to start up some beef all of a sudden to try to get in on the publicity.

Can we get Birdman vs Wayne on the card as the main event? Cash Money (NWO) VS Young Money (NWO Wolfpack) 

Back
Top Bottom