Soulja Boy is now ...........

So Soulja is 5'9 around 150 lbs?  Chris Brown is 6'3 and I'm guessing around 190 lbs?  is the 6 inch height differential and 40 lb weight disparity too much for Soulja to overcome?

So Soulja is 5'9 around 150 lbs?  Chris Brown is 6'3 and I'm guessing around 190 lbs?  is the 6 inch height differential and 40 lb weight disparity too much for Soulja to overcome?
i had to google that.  i got soulja at 5'9 148 and chris at 6'1 157 so about a 10 pound difference if its accurate

Soulja Boy is trolling _'s for attention :lol:

He been ******* with Wackstar and them for YEARS but when have you seen him doing all this before yesterday?

He not from ATL either, he from Mississippi :lol:

He really from Chicago [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this ***** got claims in every state

Honestly, bhris gotta knock him out in the 1st 10 seconds. He crossed that **** u line, it's time to shut up and let ya hands speak.

Nah i think DeAndre got this one. Chris be twerking and doing back flips on stage. He aint got no hands.

I wouldn't bet on these 2 junkies but bhris is def the better natural boxer but this ***** is no pro. All it takes is 1 or 2 wild haymakers and he could drop night night. Sb need to be learning defensive moves and counters from Floyd Cuz CB is obviously gonna be the aggresor.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet on these 2 junkies but bhris is def the better natural boxer but this ***** is no pro. All it takes is 1 or 2 wild haymakers and he could drop night night. Sb need to be learning defensive moves and counters from Floyd Cuz CB is obviously gonna be the aggresor.

He can use the Floyd defense and let Chris get tired. Roll the shoulder and use his speed. But Chris got him in speed. Chris seems like a Roy Jones style.

Last edited:
Soulja Boy's best chance to win is to mind **** Chris Brown because he seems emotionally unstable. Get CB's Baby mama or Karreuche to walk him to the ring.

Last edited:
Real tears B.

Soulja Boy's best chance to win is to mind **** Chris Brown because he seems emotionally unstable. Get CB's Baby mama or Karreuche to walk him to the ring.

:rofl:

Walk in with CB's kid on his shoulder....Rihanna on one side....Karruche on another.

Chris Brown would LOSE IT.

And Soulja Boy is JUST the type of ***** to try something exactly like that.

Back
Top Bottom