Soulja Responds To Haters & New Single

Yall boys hate on everything. Talking about having standard about how dudes hustle... are you kidding me? Most of you loons, worship Jay Z and he made hisbread and butter discussing how he sold crack to his community. Now you want to say that because Soulja Boy makes cartoonish music, it's wrong?

LMAO Get the .... outta here.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yall boys hate on everything. Talking about having standard about how dudes hustle... are you kidding me? Most of you loons, worship Jay Z and he made his bread and butter discussing how he sold crack to his community. Now you want to say that because Soulja Boy makes cartoonish music, it's wrong?

LMAO Get the .... outta here.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Most of the people "hating" are jealous and would trade their position for Soulja's.

^ GZA started it by sayin %#*% Soulja boy......so just because the Wu are rap legends he gets a pass? hell no.....Dude is over 40 years old dissin a 17 year old????? what part of the game is that
He didn't say anything about dude. He was talking about 50 & the crowd started screaming eff Soulja boy.

iLLscan wrote:
^ GZA started it by sayin %#*% Soulja boy......so just because the Wu are rap legends he gets a pass? hell no.....Dude is over 40 years old dissin a 17 year old????? what part of the game is that
He didn't say anything about dude. He was talking about 50 & the crowd started screaming eff Soulja boy.

na there were 2 videos from different shows, one were GZA was only gettin at 50, and one were he was gettin at 50and Souljaboy

All I know is that this dude barely knows English and probably reads and writes on a 5th grade level. I refuse to listen to and support ignorance. Stay inschool, Souljah Boy.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

makin money in this case can't justify da possibly permanent damage its doing to da integrity of hiphop.

permanent huh? You really believe that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

iLLscan wrote:
na there were 2 videos from different shows, one were GZA was only gettin at 50, and one were he was gettin at 50 and Souljaboy

He still never said F Curtis or Soulja Boy. He said they not lyrical pertaining more to Curtis than Soulja Boy. The fans in the crowd were gettin at them.Look at the vid again.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes is maaaaad.
Nobody bumpin' Soulja Boy gives a mad#!%!
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
about some real Hip Hop.

You talk like there's really people standing in Best Buy with SouljaBoyTellEm.com in one hand and The Cool in the other trying to decide.

True Hip Hop got a real small fan base. When ya'll start accepting that, you can stop poppin' veins over some music that you choose to listen to.

I really dont like soulja boy as a "Rap" artist or how the lil N' dresses, but I respect his hustle.

Now Bow Wow?...I cant stand him
laugh.gif
Son needs to get his+#@% beat...Im not even hatin' on him, hes just an annoying person...Plus, hes corny as hell..

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

All I know is that this dude barely knows English and probably reads and writes on a 5th grade level. I refuse to listen to and support ignorance. Stay in school, Souljah Boy.

and he makes more money then you'll ever make...

There have been so many comments in this thread that I strongly agree with, but at the same time there are so many people posting in here that deserve a swiftkick to the testes. I am amazed at the ignorance of hip-hop recently as well as some of it's fans. I am ashamed to call dudes such as Soulja Boy, D4L andvarious others "hip-hop artists." They are garbage. And to everyone saying, "don't hate cuz he making money" further proves theignorance of people. Just because someone is making money doing what they do, doesn't mean they get a "pass." The fact that so many artists (Iuse the term loosely) manage to make the cover of magazines nowadays compels me remain listening to the classic music I love.

Some of you cats need to learn what real hip-hop is.

Check the avy!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

All I know is that this dude barely knows English and probably reads and writes on a 5th grade level. I refuse to listen to and support ignorance. Stay in school, Souljah Boy.

and he makes more money then you'll ever made...

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Was just about to call him out on that. See the type of people who support Souljah Boy? Stay in school Youngdipset.

^Was just about to call him out on that. See the type of people who support Souljah Boy? Stay in school Youngdipset.

Im not supporting him..i actually can't stand the mans music..but i respect his hustle..

EDIT
Just noticed the typo..whoops
roll.gif

smh.gif

throw some d's on a report card??? my mom would slap me into last monday if i tried that
hip-hop is done for.

son's grammar in that blog
laugh.gif

This man is making songs for the club and little kids so why hate?
word? so you cool with little kids around the world singin a long to "SUPAMAN DAT HO!.....SUPERSOAK DAT HO!"
Little Kids music = High School Musical albums, not dudes "cockin on yo #%@%*-***"

He's gettin his money don't hate...word...
Yo man, don't hate on Hitler, he's gettin his paper son...
I'm not tryin to compare Soulja Boy to Hitler, but you gotta see how ridiculous of an excuse that is. Dude is defacating all over hip-hop and it's coolcuz he's "gettin paid"...you aren't gettin a cut of it, so why the %$@@ you care if he's making more money than everyone on this board.All I know is that Steve Harvey & Gza are way more important than this little peon, and isn't he like 19, why are people saying he's a kid?Didn't NaS come out with Illmatic when he was 19?

Back
Top Bottom