Soulja Responds To Haters & New Single

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

I cant even hate on dude even though I dont like his music but I dont hate on no man getting money
I hate this statement . In every shape and form .
The "well , he's getting his paper" line .
A _ could be robbing stores and banks and y'all would be like , "well , he's getting his paper ... can't hate on him ."

smh.gif

It comes to a point where it's not even hating , it's blatantly the truth .

Soulja Boy sucks .
His raps are whack , son can't rap .
I honestly think the people that say this AREN'T hating .
Fam , Bow Wow was pretty hot at 13 . THIRTEEN SON !
So I don't wanna hear that "Oh , he's 17."

Wu-Tang >

How can you compare rapping with robbing a bank?
tired.gif

Yeah, he's no Nas, AZ , Jay-Z...ect...ect. Do you think he thinks that hes up there with those rappers?...I doubt it. Some of yall acting like he saidthat he was the best rapper alive...Let the man Enjoy his success.

"Your success took a shot at you. What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna kill it?"

-Countinues to watch the Heat and Hornets play while they bump "crank dat" in the arena as CP brings the rock up court-

I dont see why people want hip-hop to become 1-dimentional?, i mean wats wrong with having
- Concious Rap
- Gansta Rap
- Party/Club music

Get rid of the last two how would throw a party or go to a club and dance?

His music sucks period, good for him that he makes money...his music still sucks.

There are a lot of better produced songs in Hip Hop and other genre's that I would play during a party, I would never play his trash at a party.
laugh.gif

I can't blame soulja boy for making music for kids if he is really making money. Its not his fault that some many ignorant kids buy into his stuff. Though he really is messing up hip hop and it's integrity, he is only 17. At least he's not really bragging about how good he is, he just makes music for kids and gets his money. Can't really blame him

^^ Did you even read it ? "Then I seen a video of Jody Breeze talking %%%! about me? and for WHAT?Cuz they mad at all this Perfection. Don'thate." That article you can tell he has a cocky attitude. He'll be the next Lil Wayne/Bow Wow. Unless hes a one hit wonder. Hopefully.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

How can you compare rapping with robbing a bank?
tired.gif
I didn't .
Read what I wrote again .

I was just saying how people overuse that .

most the people defending him, are havin a hard time reading...
grin.gif

oh, and when BowWow was like 11 he was rapping about little kid ***!, but atleast he was a better rapper than Soulja Boy is now at 18

Soulja Boy's smash single "Crank Dat (Soulja Boy)" made digital music history this week when it exceeded 3 million downloads.

Folks is definitely gonna hate now since Soulja Boy just made history.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom