Soulja Responds To Haters & New Single

Originally Posted by avitale8

son's grammar in that blog
laugh.gif

This man is making songs for the club and little kids so why hate?
word? so you cool with little kids around the world singin a long to "SUPAMAN DAT HO!.....SUPERSOAK DAT HO!"
Little Kids music = High School Musical albums, not dudes "cockin on yo #%@%*-***"

He's gettin his money don't hate...word...
Yo man, don't hate on Hitler, he's gettin his paper son...
I'm not tryin to compare Soulja Boy to Hitler, but you gotta see how ridiculous of an excuse that is. Dude is defacating all over hip-hop and it's cool cuz he's "gettin paid"...you aren't gettin a cut of it, so why the %$@@ you care if he's making more money than everyone on this board. All I know is that Steve Harvey & Gza are way more important than this little peon, and isn't he like 19, why are people saying he's a kid? Didn't NaS come out with Illmatic when he was 19?

What about people like...biz markie? doug e fresh?

If you don't like his music, don't listen.

Too many artists have fallen under scrutiny because they aren't real rappers. So what? Hip hop has been used as a game to get money for the longest.Now*#$$%$@ is cutting out the middle man (substance) and jumpin' on any catchy beat and makin' "hits."

You may not like it, but the listening public engulfs it. The music industry is about selling product to the listener. It's no different than what Jay-zdid with "Kingdom Come" and "American Gangster," 50 with "Curtis", Eminem with "Encore," etc. It's just that thebrand of music they are trying to sell appeals to some, so they listen and support. Others don't.

Don't listen.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

All I know is that this dude barely knows English and probably reads and writes on a 5th grade level. I refuse to listen to and support ignorance. Stay in school, Souljah Boy.

and he makes more money then you'll ever make...

You don't know that
laugh.gif
what's with these lame#%%@excuses?

and whoever said his music is kiddy music, the fact my son knows this song is pretty sad, I don't know where he heard it but obviously it's plaguedevery person, sad that my 10 year old cousin know it too. And it's not really parents faults.
eyes.gif
Cause even people like Ellen cosign this dude, which is a family show I guess...

But at the end of the day he ain't Hip Hop, just a bad representation of music, period.

Yo f'real this is for everybody yall gotta stop startin or endin all ya posts in these Soulja Boy threads with "I respect his hustle/Can't knockhis hustle tho" shhh is pissin me off its been said like 1 thousand times already we get it you dont want to look like a "hater"

The shhh illscan said is speakin volumes. Im beginnning to think Ns is really deluded with this "hustle" in the rap game

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by avitale8

son's grammar in that blog
laugh.gif

This man is making songs for the club and little kids so why hate?
word? so you cool with little kids around the world singin a long to "SUPAMAN DAT HO!.....SUPERSOAK DAT HO!"
Little Kids music = High School Musical albums, not dudes "cockin on yo #%@%*-***"

He's gettin his money don't hate...word...
Yo man, don't hate on Hitler, he's gettin his paper son...
I'm not tryin to compare Soulja Boy to Hitler, but you gotta see how ridiculous of an excuse that is. Dude is defacating all over hip-hop and it's cool cuz he's "gettin paid"...you aren't gettin a cut of it, so why the %$@@ you care if he's making more money than everyone on this board. All I know is that Steve Harvey & Gza are way more important than this little peon, and isn't he like 19, why are people saying he's a kid? Didn't NaS come out with Illmatic when he was 19?
Son, you trying too hard...You ARE camparing SB to Hitler...which is stupid as hell
indifferent.gif

And how in the world can you say Soulja Boy is defecating on Hip-Hop?...Does he deserve that much credit?..
grin.gif
..No

Dont Blame/bash Soulja Boy for his success, blame the Millions of people(Kanye, Tom Cruise...ect..ect) who caught on to his songs and his dance and DL'edhis ringtones. Obviously People like his music and hes Obviously gettin' paid off his music... So let him "do him".

Me personally, I dont enjoy his music. But im not gonna go on an anger-spree and give him the credit of single handedly destroying Hip-Hop...He deserves no socredit by any means.

I kinda wish I woulda thought of that dance before him...
ohwell.gif

so you cool with little kids around the world singin a long to "SUPAMAN DAT HO!.....SUPERSOAK DAT HO!"

Better than smoking blunts, selling crack, and robbing people(Fabolous, Nas,Wu-tang, 50 cent)

And wen i talked about lil kids i was refering to his fan base (14-19?)

I dont see why people want hip-hop to become 1-dimentional?, i mean wats wrong with having
- Concious Rap
- Gansta Rap
- Party/Club music

Get rid of the last two how would throw a party or go to a club and dance?

Since when did money become more important than the art?

If the art was so important then shouldnt cds be free?

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Yo f'real this is for everybody yall gotta stop startin or endin all ya posts in these Soulja Boy threads with "I respect his hustle/Can't knock his hustle tho" shhh is pissin me off its been said like 1 thousand times already we get it you dont want to look like a "hater"

The shhh illscan said is speakin volumes. Im beginnning to think Ns is really deluded with this "hustle" in the rap game

smokin.gif

You know what..music is an art yes we all know it..but at the end of the day dudes gotta pay bills and put food on the table..if its such an art albumsshould be free

...Lets not go over board...but I get your point.

Everyone in the game does it for the money....thats why they have those "stop stealing music" campaigns...

Originally Posted by Choppa Locka

That's not what I'm implying. I understand dudes gotta eat, but to sacrifice the quality of your music just to make a dollar? To knock down whatdudes before you worked so hard to build and establish? Good music has been put out in the past and sold (not necessarily plat) and it's still being doneso I don't see why dudes gotta always cop-out.
eyes.gif
Problem is a wholelot of these new N's is infatuated with the lavish celebrity lifestyle, ain't nobody humble no more.

so you cool with little kids around the world singin a long to "SUPAMAN DAT HO!.....SUPERSOAK DAT HO!"

Better than smoking blunts, selling crack, and robbing people(Fabolous, Nas,Wu-tang, 50 cent)

And wen i talked about lil kids i was refering to his fan base (14-19?)

I dont see why people want hip-hop to become 1-dimentional?, i mean wats wrong with having
- Concious Rap
- Gansta Rap
- Party/Club music

ummm...you said it was kiddy music, I didn't know Fab, NaS, Wu, & 50 were marketed as Kiddie acts...
grin.gif
my bad
and again, you must not have read my post, I said I wasn't comparing the 2, but was using that as an example of how stupid that argument is about not beingable to criticize someone's music just because "they gettin money"

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Yo f'real this is for everybody yall gotta stop startin or endin all ya posts in these Soulja Boy threads with "I respect his hustle/Can't knock his hustle tho" shhh is pissin me off its been said like 1 thousand times already we get it you dont want to look like a "hater"

smokin.gif

You know what..music is an art yes we all know it..but at the end of the day dudes gotta pay bills and put food on the table..if its such an art albums should be free
Did you mean to quote me? cuz I didn't imply that dudes should be givin shh for free. Im sayin Ns need to stop sayin the same shh cuz it seems alldudes can say is "I can't knock his hustle he makin money" God forbid they said anything negative or to criticize cuz they in fear of some onesaying "Stop hating my N_, get money" also I never wanna hear or read "at the end of the day after that Remy/Kim thread
sick.gif

smokin.gif

Problem is a whole lot of these new N's is infatuated with the lavish celebrity lifestyle

And that sir is the problem with the generation today like I said b4

People want whats "hot" whats "now" whats "in"

They dont care about the struggle what really matters in the world today b/c they dont care

So do you attack Soulja Boy for targetting that audience?

Problem is a whole lot of these new N's is infatuated with the lavish celebrity lifestyle
And that sir is the problem with the generation today like I said b4

People want whats "hot" whats "now" whats "in"

They dont care about the struggle what really matters in the world today b/c they dont care

So do you attack Soulja Boy for targetting that audience?

I don't support or encourage anyone who shamelessly exploits something, especially when it ends up doing nothing but harm to whatever they'remaking money off of. So the answer to your question is yes, I do.

First off i've never said "kiddy music"

- when i say kids im refering to his fanbase

- i did read your your post but I (read) I was comparing those rappers and there lyrics
smh.gif

Soulja boy is a huge contribution to this 'exclusive' lifestyle many ignorant kids wants to live.

I just hope his career ends soon...

Music is a buisness and I know he needs to market to his dumb audience to make doe. On the other hand he could come out with somthing uplifting. He did hisdirt and got money now he should do a conscious joint.

pretty much if he's targetting "that audience" then it shouldn't be with songs in with such content...the thing is that he attached a dancewith it therefore everything said in the song is null and void, and it's cool for lil kids to supersoak that ho....the thing is, I don't have a problemwith Soulja Boy, I just think he's trash and it's absurd to say he's makin music for kids, cuz that fact makes the situation even more sad.

melomanDNVnuggets wrote:
^damn u post alot
laugh.gif
4000 posts and u signed up in august
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
since August and with 4000+?!?! thats amazing lol. I've been a member since 2005 nd I havent even reached 800 yet
laugh.gif

lol keep doin yo thing son, you might reach 100,000 by tha time you retire! keep it up

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

melomanDNVnuggets wrote:
^damn u post alot
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
since August and with 4000+?!?! thats amazing lol. I've been a member since 2005 nd I havent even reached 800 yet
laugh.gif

lol keep doin yo thing son, you might reach 100,000 by tha time you retire! keep it up

My N_ you a fan? mad inttersted in me n why is your font so small its close to unreadable?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rapper Slash Exec

smh.gif
@ a lot of y'all cats. . .

Since when did making people dance not become an art?

And w/ that avatar you should never knock one's hustle. That's Rule #1

smh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Rapper Slash Exec

smh.gif
@ a lot of y'all cats. . .

Since when did making people dance not become an art?

And w/ that avatar you should never knock one's hustle. That's Rule #1

smh.gif
Zing!

melomanDNVnuggets wrote:
^damn u post alot
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My N_ you a fan? mad inttersted in me n why is your font so small its close to unreadable?

smokin.gif

who tha #@#% is you son? aint no one interested in you wit your 4000 posts in 5 months. all I was tryin to say is how is that even possible? are you onNT 24/7? go find something to do with yourself

and btw, my computer is buggin, so thats why my font size is messed up

melomanDNVnuggets wrote:
^damn u post alot
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
who tha #@#% is you son? aint no one interested in you wit your 4000 posts in 5 months. all I was tryin to say is how is that even possible? are you on NT 24/7? go find something to do with yourself

and btw, my computer is buggin, so thats why my font size is messed up

laugh.gif
So wait why do you care?

smokin.gif

I cant even hate on dude even though I dont like his music but I dont hate on no man getting money

I hate this statement . In every shape and form .
The "well , he's getting his paper" line .
A _ could be robbing stores and banks and y'all would be like , "well , he's getting his paper ... can't hate on him ."

smh.gif

It comes to a point where it's not even hating , it's blatantly the truth .

Soulja Boy sucks .
His raps are whack , son can't rap .
I honestly think the people that say this AREN'T hating .
Fam , Bow Wow was pretty hot at 13 . THIRTEEN SON !
So I don't wanna hear that "Oh , he's 17."

Wu-Tang >

Back
Top Bottom