Sound off NT...Tell me how much the WRITERS' STRIKE pisses you off!!!

Alright...where's the pic at? Yeah I'm mad!

This writiers' strike is some$#%+!$$$+. Just pay them their damn money and get our shows back on the air. I mean come on....Heroes has been dropped from a30 episode season to 12? The Office from 30 to 8? NO LOST AT ALL????? I've been waiting since March for that! How am I gonna find out if Smash and the boyswin another state title? Are Chuck and Sara gonna hook up before a terrorist picks him off? I'm totally for the writers getting their money, but theseactors that are also writers that are double dipping are pissing me off too, but that's another story for another time.

Ok I'm done ranting....tell me how mad you are NT.

this is the last season of Girlfriends...if they don't finish out all the story lines i'll never know how it turns out...

no Heroes and LOST
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this is the last season of Girlfriends...if they don't finish out all the story lines i'll never know how it turns out...

i know, i wanna see joan marry ol boy. but yeah the strike sucks especially since its cutting back on good shows. how much money these networks/studiosmake they can afford to pay them more.

I couldn't care less. I'm usually watching music videos most of the time or a movie.

Joan is engaged but her fiance is in Iraq
Mya had a miscarriage and her and her husband are tyring to deal w/ it
William and his girl Monica are preganant
Lynn is about to get a record deal...i think...

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

What the hell is going on on Girlfriends? One of the only reasons I wanna get cable again..

Um Girlfriends isnt o cable... You could have been watching all this time
ohwell.gif

Youngdipset20 - How about getting rid of that spoiler.. We have to scrollpast your reply to read the rest of the thread. If you want to give out that info ask anyone who wants to know to Pm you.

Anyone missing Heroes should just go pick up a Rising Stars TPB its the exact same thing.

One good thing to have come out the strike:

The fact that they would even have to strike is what is aggravating. They should be paid just like these producers are. How are they gonna tell Youtube theycan't play their copyrighted material unless they pay for it, and then not pay the people who wrote it in the first place? Makes no sense.

No tv no internet, Fanatic....straight DVDs at my house haha..but where could I have been watching it if I had that access, for future reference.

JUST PAY THEM THE ROYALTIES THEY DESERVE!

STUPID GREEDY STUDIOS.....PAY THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU FILTHY WEALTHY.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

No tv no internet, Fanatic....straight DVDs at my house haha..but where could I have been watching it if I had that access, for future reference.

Ibelieve many of the studios have deals where people can download tv shows to their computers and ipods.

hasnt affected (or is it effected?) me so...im not pissed.

wouldnt even know about it if it wasnt for NT
happy.gif

i dont watch none of the shows yall listed.

Back
Top Bottom