Soundscan Sales 12/5/2007

153 MICHELE*CHRISETTE I AM 6,720 8,900 -24 236,073

Hang on baby... hang on!!!

And since I'm tired of looking at BFA's picture...
chrisettemichelegf5.jpg

My girl Keyshia still going strong
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why does BFA's picture continues to be posted, its beyond played out now.

If he drops "Flashing Lights" as a a single and with the right video treatment, he's going at least triple.
eyes.gif
As much as I love Flashing Lights, I don't think toomany people that haven't already bought the album are gonna feel it that much. He'll do 2x for sure

153 MICHELE*CHRISETTE I AM 6,720 8,900 -24 236,073

WTF? When she sell this many records? That's crazy. Def Jam should try and push her now. Atleast two videos.

And on another note if ya'll gonna post BFA picture can we get some sort of disclaimer? I'm sick of lookin' at that%*@@.

i guess the only thing these tons of wack southern rappers or rappers in general ( i just say southern cuz thats all they play in Miami) coming up have goingfor them is ringtones.... cuz looking at the recent chart you have to have name recognition to sell albums.

WTF? When she sell this many records? That's crazy. Def Jam should try and push her now. Atleast two videos.
that women has so much star potential, Ive been sayin that. Ive heard interviews with her, she got that hood in her too, I really like her. I aintknow she did those numbers tho damn...I never understood why they aint push her. I mean, at first they went hard, putting her on the Jay and Nas' releases(she was all over Nas album, did like 4 hooks)....giving her all this magazine press spotlight and all that, but they never put nothing into her album, and itstill did numbers...I know they felt they dropped the ball on that

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

n22621923_32912416_9593.jpg
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Too Funny... ! This is the dude baggin on how the south dudes dress!?!?! NOW I UNDERSTAND!
laugh.gif
I'd be
mad.gif
too if I woke up and had to look at that in the mirror!
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Exact same thing I was thinking... This dude better not open his mouth on the south again...

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

n22621923_32912416_9593.jpg
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Too Funny... ! This is the dude baggin on how the south dudes dress!?!?! NOW I UNDERSTAND!
laugh.gif
I'd be
mad.gif
too if I woke up and had to look at that in the mirror!
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Exact same thing I was thinking... This dude better not open his mouth on the south again...

isnt this about soundscan?? why u dudes tryna go on dis man's picture?? and i aint takin up for yo...i dont evn kno homie..its jus mad whack how yalldudes try to start sumtin...let tha*%@@@$ live. and for da record..cats from da south cant dress...atleast the ones i see in gino green shirts/dickies/and fakej's
indifferent.gif

Yall find anything to run with. Of course Jay is gonna sell, he's Jay-Z!! And for all the "promotion" yall speak of, I haven't seen anything.
How can you call 700k a flop?? In 2007?? For a rapper???? Stop being so close-minded and realize that it is actually difficult to sell records for $12+when%@$@$*! got your $!@+ on the corner for $5. Let's do the math
laugh.gif

I really dont effs wit 50 at all, but he's prolly gonna do 2 and closer to 2.5 mil when it's all said and done, so I'm sorry but that is incrediblenumbers for anyone.

And on another note, is it true that Cormega only sold 643 copies of his album??!?!!!?!?!?!?!!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!!??!!!!??!?!
I read this on hiphopupdate.blogspot.com, and if its true, it gotta be an all-time low
laugh.gif
. I mean $!@+, thats all people that know him personally.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

that women has so much star potential, Ive been sayin that. Ive heard interviews with her, she got that hood in her too, I really like her. I aint know she did those numbers tho damn...I never understood why they aint push her. I mean, at first they went hard, putting her on the Jay and Nas' releases (she was all over Nas album, did like 4 hooks)....giving her all this magazine press spotlight and all that, but they never put nothing into her album, and it still did numbers...I know they felt they dropped the ball on that

Yea but I don't get it. Her album dropped with no single, commercial or video. Nothing. I thought that was a wierd route to take. Freeway and Beans can geta video. Usually dudes get atleast one video before their album drops. This is one of the rare times where just like you said Def Jam dropped the ball.

isnt this about soundscan?? why u dudes tryna go on dis man's picture?? and i aint takin up for yo...i dont evn kno homie..its jus mad whack how yall dudes try to start sumtin...let tha*%@@@$ live. and for da record..cats from da south cant dress...atleast the ones i see in gino green shirts/dickies/and fake j's
indifferent.gif

You probably new to the Music section but if you had been here you'd realize why BFA is gettin' roasted. He put a poster on this site picture onblast just like dudes did him. I'm not participating because dude can't help how frail he looks. But i'm not gonna interrupt dudes roastin' himcuz its well deserved. I'm just gonna sit on the sideline. As far as dudes in the South not being able to dress you shouldn't let a couple of dudes yousee determine how well a whole region dresses. Not worth debating or arguing just sayin'......

I thought that was a wierd route to take

laugh.gif
Yo I mean from reading what you wrote I know you know DJ droppedthe ball, but Im laughing cuz this wasn no route or some special new strategy of a no marketing scheme. Dudes at Def Jam left her out to dry no support, Ididnt know this dropped till a few days ago and since she came on the scene I did not even know an album was in the works. those Jigga n NaS vids dont even getplay anymore. I mean as a female R&B singer all you need is a good debut single, know how to sing and look fine. Shorty has 2 out of 3(Havent heard hersingle so I cant even speak on it) This is wild, seems like they only focusing on Rhianna.
I'm not participating because dude can't help how frail he looks.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

36 thousand people bought the FIRST High School Musical last week??

Jay needs to do a feature on their next album.

Yo I mean from reading what you wrote I know you know DJ dropped the ball, but Im laughing cuz this wasn no route or some special new strategy of a no marketing scheme. Dudes at Def Jam left her out to dry no support, I didnt know this dropped till a few days ago and since she came on the scene I did not even know an album was in the works. those Jigga n NaS vids dont even get play anymore. I mean as a female R&B singer all you need is a good debut single, know how to sing and look fine. Shorty has 2 out of 3(Havent heard her single so I cant even speak on it) This is wild, seems like they only focusing on Rhianna.
Well i'm not sure how much blame goes to Hov. Maybe all of it but dude put her on Kingdom Come and she was on Hip Hop Is Dead. Than she dropsan album and not even a commercial? That's the Roots and Method Man treatment right there. I understand why those dudes didn't get promotion. ButChrisette Michelle is on some other$%#+. Sort of that Jill Scott and Musiq type of fanbase. That's a fanbase that will purchase records. Hell she'salready sold pretty well with NO promotion and that's no exaggeration. I usually stick up for Hov on the president$%#+ but he dropped the ball on someserious$%#+. Its not too late though but the fact she still isn't getting promotion or any sort of push must mean they have zero faith in her to sell.

lol BFA needs to leave niketalk. I thought about that story with the Spanish teacher that he told the other day. After seeing that pic that story adds a newmeaning.

Back
Top Bottom