SoundScan Sales 4/29/08: Mariah Retains # 1 Spot.... Prodigy

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

73 FIASCO*LUPE LUPE FIASCO'S THE COOL 7,918 -9 8,735 467,016

go lupe... homie bout to go gold

at the glow in the dark show i went to april 19th, he told everyone it was a special night for him because he had just gotten word that he was certifiedgold....i dont know what to say to that...

Jaheim at almost gold (around spot 120) is surprising, I don't even really remember a good single from him.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

at the glow in the dark show i went to april 19th, he told everyone it was a special night for him because he had just gotten word that he was certified gold....i dont know what to say to that...

Say to what, you can be certified a certain label before actually getting to that level.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

at the glow in the dark show i went to april 19th, he told everyone it was a special night for him because he had just gotten word that he was certified gold....i dont know what to say to that...

Say to what, you can be certified a certain label before actually getting to that level.

Yea from some reason, I guess they give em the certified when they couple hundred from getting the plaq... I remember reading, I think in the XXL, thatsomeone was off a couple hundred and they were certified...

Mario's album GO! is trash, tell him to GO somewhere else with that pop R&B music, WEAK

Lupe Fiasco's album was certified Gold, i seen pics of the plaque somewhere and I think it's also on RIAA.com

Jaheim is also certified Gold, he had a nice single "Never" if you havent heard it then you need to go check it out

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Mario's album GO! is trash, tell him to GO somewhere else with that pop R&B music, WEAK

Lupe Fiasco's album was certified Gold, i seen pics of the plaque somewhere and I think it's also on RIAA.com

Jaheim is also certified Gold, he had a nice single "Never" if you havent heard it then you need to go check it out

Mario's album is far from trash, HATER

story of the year top 20
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I remember some dude on here was like P gonna do 90 thou
laugh.gif

I really like that album though, its getting some serious spins from me

That would be me, i have since put my flame suit on & stopped smoking exotic colored marijuana!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He probably SHIPPED Gold. Some dudes get certified after sellin' 400k. Some get certified platinum and go only 800k.

5 ATMOSPHERE WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU 36,378 999 146 36,526
eek.gif
there were a ton of adds on MTV today with Slug and Ant and some with their music in the background for other shows. Album ispretty good

smh.gif
damn...prodigy talked all that smack before he went in the slammer. the best place to be with those sales numbers is where he's atnow...PRISON.

i want HNIC part 2 and bizzys new cd. man this sucks that the true good artist dont go plat no more.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif
Buggin. That album goes hard. Probably 2 songs I skip butthe rest get heavy play on the iPod.

What the hell, since when did people start liking Atmosphere?
They have their loyal fans all over the place. Enough said.
Is this better than you cant imagine...?

Good for Lupe.

Whatever Joeys numbers are right now, I want him to do well.

Back
Top Bottom