SoundScan Sales 4/9/2008: Az Catches A Fat Joe Size Brick

how do you read these numbers? what number is the amount of copies sold? for example, Fat Joe

damn those AZ numbers are OD bad............

Sheek Louch numbers compared to that are OUTSTANDING then.............

That Zepp album hasn't gone plat. yet?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ AZ numbers. that Lp is a banger. for people saying that AZ numbers wasexpected, he did his rounds in promoting his joint from New York to LA and in between. even AZ himself will tell you he expected more than that.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

141 AZ UNDENIABLE 5,526 182 999 5,744

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahahah

you can laugh but unlike all the ringtone rappers you listen to, AZ doesn't rhyme for record sales....so at the end of the day...here:

indifferent.gif

I think dude's are countin' Maybach Music as a single...... which it is not.
Ross released Speedin' and The Boss already

so his next single will be his 3rd

The beauty of AZ's music is that it's appreciated by his fans & I trust that he's cakin' regardless. He don't need the 21 & undercrowd to keep cheese in his pocket. The fact that his albums aint doin' football numbers simply means that his music isn't reachin' the lilly whitesuburbs & servin' as a battery in the backs of fake lame dudes that never threw a punch in they life. His music is only reachin' the ears of hisgenuine fans & the low key money gettin' dudes, not the fickle fairweather fans & phony hip hop heads. Only albums that's left for me to snatchup now this year is Esco & Kiss joint. As far as the album, it's aight. It's not his best, but I still support the homie because that's classic90's NYC hip hop right there....

The beauty of AZ's music is that it's appreciated by his fans & I trust that he's cakin' regardless. He don't need the 21 & undercrowd to keep cheese in his pocket. The fact that his albums aint doin' football numbers simply means that his music isn't reachin' the lilly whitesuburbs & servin' as a battery in the backs of fake lame dudes that never threw a punch in they life. His music is only reachin' the ears of hisgenuine fans & the low key money gettin' dudes, not the fickle fairweather fans & phony hip hop heads. Only albums that's left for me to snatchup now this year is Esco & Kiss joint. As far as the album, it's aight. It's not his best, but I still support the homie because that's classic90's NYC hip hop right there....

141 AZ UNDENIABLE 5,526 182 999 5,744

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahahah

I'm not even an AZ fan like that......... But if you think the bull I SH Amos & Andy you listen too is even remotely comparable to duke, you are only lying to yourself. And I haven't been a fan of AZ since the 90's. You wallow in your own hip hop ignorance Trillipino & think it's cute............... I can't call it.

I don't understand what is funny about an AZ doing bad numbers.

Has he ever sold?

No.

Has he always kept it 100% on the mic?

@#!$ yes.

Originally Posted by The Come Up

The beauty of AZ's music is that it's appreciated by his fans & I trust that he's cakin' regardless. He don't need the 21 & under crowd to keep cheese in his pocket. The fact that his albums aint doin' football numbers simply means that his music isn't reachin' the lilly white suburbs & servin' as a battery in the backs of fake lame dudes that never threw a punch in they life. His music is only reachin' the ears of his genuine fans & the low key money gettin' dudes, not the fickle fairweather fans & phony hip hop heads. Only albums that's left for me to snatch up now this year is Esco & Kiss joint. As far as the album, it's aight. It's not his best, but I still support the homie because that's classic 90's NYC hip hop right there....
thumbs_up.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I don't understand what is funny about an AZ doing bad numbers.

Has he ever sold?

No.

Has he always kept it 100% on the mic?

@#!$ yes.
Actually, he has. His first album went plat and I think he has two albums that went gold. But I feel yah.

Back
Top Bottom