Source: Vick will be suspended first 4 games

so he's playing then?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The same 4 games that he will need to get acclimated since he's heading into training camp late anyway.

First, it's a shocker considering Goodell's past.

Second, I wonder who will truly man up and sign him.

I'm shocked because I thought Goodell would suspend him for at LEAST half the season... but good job Commish

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The same 4 games that he will need to get acclimated since he's heading into training camp late anyway.

You never know, someone can sign him within the next couple of days.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

He can still participate in training camp, practices, etc. so that's another great aspect of it...

I'd like to see him on the 49ers but they said they weren't interested, correct?

I thought even suspended players can practice and all that BS including pre-season games?

Isn't/wasn't Belicheck notorious for doing that practice with suspended/"Injured" players thing
laugh.gif
I remember some article came out in the Spygate season about this...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yea even if hes scooped up immediately, he wont be allowed to practice under suspension ...
False.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I thought even suspended players can practice and all that BS including pre-season games?
You might be thinking of baseball.

I don't know the rules for football though.

Good good good. Goodell did right by this one. This season just got that much more exciting...Potentially.

Originally Posted by JPZx

yea even if hes scooped up immediately, he wont be allowed to practice under suspension ...
False.

How is that false? Unless they changed the rule recently I thought suspended players were not allowed at the team facilites except for treatments

Originally Posted by JPZx

False.
u show me where it says he can practice...

pacMan jones was granted a partial reinstatement in order to practice by the commish

has Vick been granted that yet? I dont see it. show me

NFL suspension policy is practice is not permitted

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam (Pacman) Jones will be eligible to play in the team's season opener in 10 days.

The player's longstanding suspension was lifted on Thursday, which follows a partial reinstatement in June

when commissioner Roger Goodell allowed him to practise and participate in preseason games this summer.

PacMan wasn't allowed at Cowboys facilities with the team initially after he signed, I don't believe...

vick is getting reinstated ive already made that known ... i figured he would get 8 games but now if its 4 jerry may still be a player ... YES!!!!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

PacMan wasn't allowed at Cowboys facilities with the team initially after he signed, I don't believe...
exactly
Goodell gave him a partial reinstatement in order to let him practice

I could have sworn it said on the bottomline that Vick would be able to participate in training camp and practice activities but I might've read it wrong.

here's cxhris henry's suspension under the personal conduct rules///
Under league policy, Henry will be ineligible for the Bengals games on Oct. 15 at Tampa Bay and on Oct. 22 against Carolina. He will not be able to participate in team practices, but is permitted to attend meetings and to work out individually at the team facilities.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen: After a 3 hr meeting w Goodell, Vick was conditionally reinstated but given a 4 game suspension.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen: Vick can go to training camp if he can sign with a team. Nothing official yet.

Back
Top Bottom