Sources: Kidd Wants Out Of New Jersey

New Jersey's Star-Ledger has reported that Jason's Kidd's agent Jeff Schwartz has asked Nets' President Rod Thorn to trade his client to a contender before February's trade deadline. The information was received from several unnamed league sources.

The problems continue to add up for Thorn as trading Kidd will not be easy if he wants to get even close to equal value in return.

"Right now things are going very poorly for us," Thorn told the Star-Ledger. "Historically, those are the times when you don't get offered what you might consider fair deals. And sometimes you feel that maybe you should do something to do something, but those are the times you have to be very cognizant and careful about what the results of your actions might be."
nerd.gif

mavericks? cavaliers?

He's going to the Mavericks or he's going nowhere.

Like stated earlier by someone else, the Nets have a future, but not with Kidd.

I really doubt there gonna trade him to anyone in the Eastern Conference so I think the Cavs are out

I doubt anybody trades for him. His contract is crazy. Why would dallas need J.Kidd?

i say he goes a western team and i bet he will get moved before the deadline...the mavs seem like a good place for him to end his career, plus i don'tthink cuban cares so much about money as he does about winning, so the contract won't be much of an issue perhaps?

no (blank) sherlock..

it's been one of the worst kept secrets since vince wanting out of tronno..

and if we're throwing ideas out, how about to chicago for ben and ben? or to the knicks for steph.. again.
laugh.gif

The Nets have a future with what??

Thorn needs to give up on the little 3 for once and for all

no (blank) sherlock..

it's been one of the worst kept secrets since vince wanting out of tronno..

wait what happened with VC and Toronto? Is there something we don't know about?..... I've been wondering what really happened..............

It wont happen mid season, thats almost a fact IMO. Nets are gonna try to get into the playoffs and give it one more try and trade him in the offseason. Itsjust not going to happen right now. By signing Vince they committed to trying to go all the way no matter what.

We'll keep Kidd but Vince is available for 3 VNDS basketballs.

Another stressful trade deadline...

The Nets have a future with what??
RJ? Not even in his prime yet. Marcus as the back up PG. Sean Williams. Chances are they will look to build the team around RJ for the future IF atrade liek this happens.

This time around the rumors do seem more believable, I just hope nothing stupid happens because this is a very tricky situation for this Nets franchise.

you really expect rj to get better? he can put up numbers, but his game is trash.
Yes he can get better, lol. He isn't even in his prime yet & he's tops in the L in scoring. Also, how can he put up numbers, but hisgame still be trash?

I think RJ wouldn't be a superstar like you would have him as the guy. But if you have him & get him along side someone else, thats fine. Managemntwill probably do that if worse comes to worse since he is the youngest outta the big 3. Plus I see a rising star in Sean Williams, & IF Kidd or Carterleaves (again strong if) you know you're getting something back for the future.

Back
Top Bottom