Sources: Kidd Wants Out Of New Jersey

I wish Kidd would straight up come out of the locker room, look in a camera, and say "TRADE ME!" I think hes one of the few guys out there that noone would really blame him for it.

Rodd Thorn is not stupid, he's not gonna trade Kidd just for the sake of trading him. Being as bad as the team is now, I really want to wait and see howthe team is with Krstic back before we make any harsh decisions. This season is still salvageable.

Mike Bibby and Kenny Thomas straight up, get er done.

Kidd
Martin
Artest
Moore
Miller

=game over for that 8th seed in the west. Everybody knows Kidd wants to reunite with Mikki Moore.

jefferson is good....vince's d was the reason they didnt make the final a last few years
Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

RJ has been non existant for the past 3 years in teh playoffs. Wrist injury one year, ankle injury on the others. He has done absolutely nothing in theplayoffs what so ever

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

6i3zo4.jpg

or

azfofa.jpg

You make Isaiah Thomas and Kevin McHale look respectable
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Tim Thomas, Cassell and Williams for Kidd straight up!

Word? Straight up? Because I was thinking Nets should add RJ and a 1st round pick.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Rodd Thorn is not stupid, he's not gonna trade Kidd just for the sake of trading him. Being as bad as the team is now, I really want to wait and see how the team is with Krstic back before we make any harsh decisions. This season is still salvageable.
I know you are a net fan but lets keep this real...

They are going no where with kidd. The team won't extend his contract so why keep him? Plus 20 mil a season? I believe they should trade him and tradevince, get some expiring deals and make a run at bron when they move to brooklyn.

A while back (earlier this season) the nets were actually ready to trade richard jefferson ( i forgot what team)
Was the Pacers for Jermaine O'Neal.
you really expect rj to get better? he can put up numbers, but his game is trash.
In response to that, I actually don't really believe you can build around him, but him and anotherstar. RJ is a guy who can't be the man on a team, trust me, I watch every Nets game. Once his scoring is a threat, and he gets doubled, he doesn't knowhow to use his team and pass out of it, like Vince, Kobe, LeBron, all those guys. But he is one of the best second options in the league. Doesn't reallycreate his own shot often either. Since VC has declined this year, sadly, now RJ is the 1st option in the offense, which I am not completely comfortable with.

Basically what I'm saying is that RJ is best off at a second option, since he doesn't possess the passing abilities and ability to create his own shot,etc. But he has a lot of time left in his career, and we'll see if he can develop those killer instinct skills.

Jason Kidd confirmed Monday that his agent has requested him to be moved by the trade deadline and said that the talks actually started around last year's All-Star Break.

"I'm not mad at anybody," he said. "Sometimes, when you ride a wave, you get to the end and that's all there is. That's where we are." Kidd went on to say that regardless of how well or poorly he plays, the wins are not coming. "It used to be if I got a triple-double, that was an automatic win," he said. "That's just not the case now. We tried to make this work. We've found out it doesn't. It's time for us all to move on."

Basically what I'm saying is that RJ is best off at a second option
I agree. If you get him with one other star player, it could be fine. I don't see him being able to carry the load for a team & lead them,but I do see him getting his numbers & being productive with someone else. Basically, similar to Iggy in Philly. He isn't a player who woul dlead ateam alone, he needs someone else as well to complement his game. Same thing with RJ I think...

Jason Kidd confirmed Monday that his agent has requested him to be moved by the trade deadline and said that the talks actually started around last year's All-Star Break.

"I'm not mad at anybody," he said. "Sometimes, when you ride a wave, you get to the end and that's all there is. That's where we are." Kidd went on to say that regardless of how well or poorly he plays, the wins are not coming. "It used to be if I got a triple-double, that was an automatic win," he said. "That's just not the case now. We tried to make this work. We've found out it doesn't. It's time for us all to move on."

frown.gif

I hope this isn't the end of the J Kidd era...rumors are slowly becoming more true every day.

What timing... Just as Jason Kidd goes public with this, Devin Harris blows an ankle and will be out 2-4 weeks.
laugh.gif

RJ ant getting better and will never lead a team. he has been in the leauge for how long now and still cant shoot and cant handle the ball to be a 1 on 1player.
Lakers fans, please with the "Do it Mitch"

its pretty lame
90% of the time its not even a laker fan that is saying it

If I hadn't just buzzed my head I'd be pulling my hair out right now. As a Cavs fan, the trade deadline sucks. We've been teased for 3 years nowwith big name rumors, I hate reading this !%*# and I keep doing it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom