South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

Damn Gingers.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Classic episode they brought back EVERYTHING .

Yes. Almost had a Greatest Hits feel to it.

I hate cliffhangers, though. Better be a 2-parter....

This episode was golden. I was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 of my mind watching it too....classic episode....
mad.gif
at the cliffhanger though

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I have a feeling they arent gonna do anything with it next episode.
they obv will...its gonna be called 201 prolly. The episode ended right before streisand was about to attack and we didnt find out who the father is. Theres gonna be a part 2 and maybe even a pt 3 like with imaginationland

Originally Posted by KDog316s3

Originally Posted by hymen man

you're not the only one. sure it was cool to see all the old characters, but was anything actually funny in this episode? i don't think i laughed once.

You don't have a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

they obv will...its gonna be called 201 prolly. The episode ended right before streisand was about to attack and we didnt find out who the father is. Theres gonna be a part 2 and maybe even a pt 3 like with imaginationland
That's the point though. There's so many cliffhangers that the funniest/most striking way to continue it would be not to.

funny episode. i wouldnt be surprised if they just left it open-ended.

i doubt they will tho. only reason i say that, is the intro and the season trailer have clips of the Ginger Kids going ham. so, id expect them to be in another episode. i could be wrong tho.

everytime I pre-game for SP I end up not liking the episodes much. This episode was pretty creative but I didn't find it too funny. I'm fiending to see part 2 tho.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by KDog316s3

Originally Posted by hymen man

you're not the only one. sure it was cool to see all the old characters, but was anything actually funny in this episode? i don't think i laughed once.

You don't have a sense of humor.

how do you always find my posts???? and i do have a sense of humor. i just didn't find anything funny with that episode. did you even watch it?

it was pretty wack!!! but i really wonder if they gonna let us know who cartman father really is. It seem like bs all over again.
smh.gif

if this was the worst of the season, yall must not have seen scrotie mcboogerballs or whatever...

laugh.gif
at the low key henz0 d riding in this thread, before he came and said the episode was wack y'all was praising it. Episode is
pimp.gif
though cannot wait for the 2nd part.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

That's the point though. There's so many cliffhangers that the funniest/most striking way to continue it would be not to.
guess i was rite. Cant wait for the episode.

1406.jpg

[h2]201[/h2][h3]Episode 1406 (Original Air Date: Apr 21, 2010)[/h3]
Angry celebrities, violent ginger kids and Mecha Streisand are about to destroy South Park and all anyone wants to know is, “Who is Eric Cartman’s father?

If you've been watching Southpark for a while I don't see how you can think this was a bad epidsode. Way too much nostalgia in this episode to consider it a bad episode.

Back
Top Bottom