South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

I bet Cartman's dad is Chef so they can bring him back somehow next week
laugh.gif

Akon got a ton of ##$+ for having women dance around a Buddha. I can't imagine what they have coming to them for having him do coke.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Great episode. They was able to balance everything out so well. Can't wait for part II
smokin.gif

Wow...to put this in persepective....when Mecha-Streisand first appeared, I was like 15 or 16 years old (I think it was in season 2). It's hard to believe South Park has been a part of our lives for that long. Some of the younger watchers probably don't even know who the Mecha-Streisand character is...same with Mr. Hat....lol, crazy.

I swear to God, if next week's episode is a Terrance and Phillip switcheroo, I'll be
mad.gif
x
laugh.gif
I remember Comedy Central playing an angry call they got for that stunt.

I'm probably the only one who didn't think this episode was that great. it was okay, but not that funny.

this episode was
laugh.gif

I HATE cliff hangers tho!

"Not without My %$*@ 2" ???? If they do I'll %!+%#%# laugh but be mad...

Buddha snorting coke.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I enjoyed this episode and this season for that matter.

Originally Posted by aaronj

Can't wait til next week! Who do y'all think Cartman's pops is?

if i had to guess who the father was....

Father Maxi

plays into the whole catholic thing goin on....just a wild guess

um...great show. the mecha-striesand part was stupid and OD but this was one of the best episodes in a long time. cant believe CCentral is still pussin out. SMH

i hope the powers that be see the contradiction more now...i mean they S!!!d on every other religion.

Classic episode they brought back EVERYTHING .

i saw the mechstresin episode when i was like 9 back in the day , and im 20 now .

jeez it has been a LONG time since they had mr hat on there , along with some of the other stuff. this south park was EPIC .

Meh this episode was ALRIGHT. Some good bring backs and such, but it just wasnt as good as the previous episodes. The Facebook episode was
laugh.gif
but they others so far were just meh

--It should be continued next week...
--Episode was solid, hopefully a part 2 will make it even better.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'm probably the only one who didn't think this episode was that great. it was okay, but not that funny.

you're not the only one. sure it was cool to see all the old characters, but was anything actually funny in this episode? i don't think i laughed once.

That was great..

Epic Barbara made me laugh so hard I hurt a rib..
laugh.gif

I was waiting for sound-clipped Chef. Maybe next week? He HAS to be the father.

The Gingers were so unexpected.
roll.gif

Mitch Conor to Mr. Hat "we were in the force together back in Saigon..
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was dying the whole episode, i knew almost every single person they brought back

and mecha-strysan(sp?)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they made that biotch a damn transformer this time
eek.gif

I may have been a little extreme saying "Top 5 greatest ever" now that I think about it, but I guess I'm a sucker for all the old references and whatnot.

It was still a pretty damn funny episode though.

Back
Top Bottom