South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

this was the best episode of the season so far, very funny and true. this is turning out to be the best season in the past 3 years 
pimp.gif

I was worried at the end because I thought they would make that boy kill himself but I'm glad he didn't & it was nice that he got all of those friends on facebook.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I was worried at the end because I thought they would make that boy kill himself but I'm glad he didn't & it was nice that he got all of those friends on facebook.
laugh.gif

If Stan didnt want all those freinds, couldnt he just add that kid instead of going through all that %%@%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

roll.gif
Well played.
The episode was funny because it was true. It's stuff I've always laughed at. Facebook is kind of ridiculous, especially the way some people treat it. I wish they would've done more about attention %+#%%!, especially the male variety, but there's always more episodes....

The part of the episode where Stan gets "sucked in" wasn't the greatest, but it was also still sort of on point, like how people's online profiles are more popular and important than their real life. Whywesteppin will stop talking now because this hits too close to home. lol

And the part with that unwanted kid sitting around all day waiting for Stan to say something online was great too. I think we've all been there in some form.... right? right? And also telling his parents all the stuff he did that day when really he was just online all day.... Sort of reminds me of sometimes when I speak about stuff from NT like it's real life, and people ask where I saw it, and I'm like.... ummmmmmmmmm.....

Moving on....

Blah, blah, blah....

Spoiler [+]
<3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the muhammad thing. "We can't show Muhammad in South Park." They are such geniuses.

And
laugh.gif
@ "your kid is ugly." "That's not from my genes."

Ahhhh fudge!

I forgot to watch...it's 9 minutes in.

I'll just watch it tomorrow morning on South Park Studios...with the cursing.

I love how much old crap they brought back...another cliffhanger on who's Cartmans father is just like damn 12 years ago
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Is this even to be continued? Or they're just gonna end it like that????????
There is no way Matt and Trey leave us hanging like that. I'll be legit upset if it isn't continued next week.

Back
Top Bottom