South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

very well made episode. not every ep needs to be over the top outrageous. show did a great job of showing how facebook has infected popular culture and how trivial it is.

Originally Posted by DubA169

very well made episode. not every ep needs to be over the top outrageous. show did a great job of showing how facebook has infected popular culture and how trivial it is.
Yea it wasnt really that funny but it had a good point. It was as if the episode was speaking to me
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

*likes this* 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

*likes this* 

2eohf02.gif
2 people like this.

I loved this episode, mainly because I don't have a Facebook page
laugh.gif
.  People are always trying to get me to sign up for FB but I have my reasons for not signing up.  Great episode.

If you said this episode isnt that good you probably want your crops watered right now hahaha. It was on point and funny. If they ever did a Randy and Butters episode people would die of laughter, but last weeks was awesome!

This episode is exactly how I feel about Facebook and completely why I don't have a page myself. It's the same reason I hated MySpace when it started. This episode was perfect. Loved it.

yahtzee - spit out my beverage at that one

it was great, the Mad Money ripoff w/Cartman was effen fantastic. friend stock. ha.

LOL, this episode has certain people catching some extra strong feelings. Guess they didn't feel comfortable with their Facebook lifestyle being made fun of.

This was a great episode. My top 5 South Park episode of all time. And best of all, it didn't rely on the cheap, primitive and childish fart/feces/giant testicles/masturbation/puke humor.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Noskey

*likes this* 

2eohf02.gif
2 people like this.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Well played.
The episode was funny because it was true. It's stuff I've always laughed at. Facebook is kind of ridiculous, especially the way some people treat it. I wish they would've done more about attention +!@+*@, especially the male variety, but there's always more episodes....

The part of the episode where Stan gets "sucked in" wasn't the greatest, but it was also still sort of on point, like how people's online profiles are more popular and important than their real life. Whywesteppin will stop talking now because this hits too close to home. lol

And the part with that unwanted kid sitting around all day waiting for Stan to say something online was great too. I think we've all been there in some form.... right? right? And also telling his parents all the stuff he did that day when really he was just online all day.... Sort of reminds me of sometimes when I speak about stuff from NT like it's real life, and people ask where I saw it, and I'm like.... ummmmmmmmmm.....

Moving on....

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Noskey

*likes this* 

2eohf02.gif
2 people like this.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Well played.
roll.gif
QFT

this was the best episode of the season so far, very funny and true. this is turning out to be the best season in the past 3 years 
pimp.gif

this was the best episode of the season so far, very funny and true. this is turning out to be the best season in the past 3 years 
pimp.gif

I've been rewatching the past 3 seasons and gonna continue all the way to the start. Love SP, can't get enough.

The Facebook episode was on point
laugh.gif
, nailed a lot of things down about Facebook and how ridiculous it is to take it seriously. Felt like it was speaking to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

This episode is exactly how I feel about Facebook and completely why I don't have a page myself. It's the same reason I hated MySpace when it started. This episode was perfect. Loved it.

This season so far was amazing, although this episode turned up pretty weak compared to the first 3 if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom