South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

Randy f***** up everyone's houses :rofl:

That acoustic Kendrick rendition :rofl::rofl:

Randy with all the "Hey Darryl's :rofl:

i dont watch this show like that but i did see this one

i felt like they were almost trying to be too understanding of these WS

like you supposed to feel sorry for them like they have an actual plight

just my 02

Randy was bullying Daryl :lol: took errr jobs is one of my favorite reoccurring lines from the show so I was happy this season kicked off with the Rednecks.

The hicks waving the Confederate flag in an attempt to solve every little problem such as trying to kill a bee was a nice touch.

like you supposed to feel sorry for them like they have an actual plight
they were portrayed as hopelessly lazy and stupid. and humiliated throughout the episode. only way I'd maybe feel sorry for them is if they embraced the jobs Randy offered to them and somehow got with the times.

I'm guessing the show will get to some race issues later on this season but it's not clear yet what the running storyline will be for the season.

they were portrayed as hopelessly lazy and stupid. and humiliated throughout the episode. only way I'd maybe feel sorry for them is if they embraced the jobs Randy offered to them and somehow got with the times.

I'm guessing the show will get to some race issues later on this season but it's not clear yet what the running storyline will be for the season.

I don't know if there will be a running plot. IIRC they want to go back to the "old school" of random episodes.

watched it on CC website. totally forget that they are unedited :lol:
decent eps. how many eps are they doing this season?

http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2017/09/18/episode-2102-put-it-down-press-release

sp-2102-press-art-image-01.jpg

NEW YORK, September 18, 2017 – North Korea takes aim at South Park in an all-new episode titled “PUT IT DOWN” on Wednesday, September 20 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

When Tweek is caught in the middle of a petty conflict, it drives his relationship with Craig to the brink.

Episode is hilarious...feels exactly like an older episode :rofl: I'm cracking up man

:rofl: @ how Craig and Tweek really committed to their relationship

WOW, they really killing all these little kids and babies.

Hillary: "And I'll take the pledge"
Chorus: "No one cares" :lol:

Cartman rap was :pimp:

Haven't heard a positive rap go that hard since Gangsta's Paradise.

Did you see the one where the Asian girls were drawing them? That's one of my favorite episodes :lol:

Completely forgot about this, and it ironically was on tonight. Re-watched it and was hysterical.

I have to catch tonight's episode tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom