South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

Yeah definitely more of what I want from the show. Just them doing random ****
agreed. kind of refreshing not to have every episode be a political commentary. good to space it out with these more random shows.

that new kid (the one on a crusade to save chuckie cheese) annoyed me though.

Yeah definitely more of what I want from the show. Just them doing random ****
Although I do miss the current event episodes. Would love to see their take on the current Weinstein fiasco. Not every episode but I’m saying once in a while they can do that and include current events.

Although I do miss the current event episodes. Would love to see their take on the current Weinstein fiasco. Not every episode but I’m saying once in a while they can do that and include current events.
They need to cover Weinstein.

Just the whole fapping in to plants, Woody Allen speaking up, others getting exposed, etc. Too much gold there.

They need to cover Weinstein.

Just the whole fapping in to plants, Woody Allen speaking up, others getting exposed, etc. Too much gold there.
giphy.gif

sp-2106-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

It only takes one bad witch to ruin it for all witches in an all-new episode titled “SONS A WITCHES” on Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

This year at the traditional Halloween get together, a witch casts a spell that terrorizes the town and ruins Halloween for the boys. Cartman sees a way to use the witch’s power to his advantage.

Meh episode tonight. Really only laughed in the beginning (Jack and crack song) and Heidi at the end.

sp-2107-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

NEW YORK, November 6, 2017 – No amount of peer pressure can get Heidi to break up with Cartman in an all-new episode titled “Doubling Down” on Wednesday, November 8 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Kyle doesn’t understand why Heidi won’t break up with Cartman. He’s playing with fire when he gets in the middle of the school’s most talked about couple.

sp-2108-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

It’s time for the annual science fair in an all-new episode titled “Moss Piglets” on Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Jimmy and Timmy’s project has caught the attentions of some very important people. Their experiment could have far reaching implications that could save the world… and they might even win first prize in this year’s science fair.

680EE2E91C3-E9C4-097F-241327771D52C238.jpg

It's never been more challenging to be a PC Principal in an all-new episode of SOUTH PARK titled "Super Hard PCness" on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central. PC Principal is wrestling with some unfamiliar feelings. Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.

Back
Top Bottom