South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

I didnt laugh once. cartmans song was fire and the rap on point too. i wish they didnt make tweak gay those years ago. 1st 2 eps kinda meh.

CC showing helllllllla hilarious episodes. Joints are hilarious.

Just did the crackhead baby basketball ep.

Doing the somali pirate ep now.

sp-2103-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

NEW YORK, September 25, 2017 – An undeniable bond is formed in an all-new episode of South Park entitled “Holiday Special” on Wednesday, September 27 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

In a return to form, a forbidden love story between a white man and a Native American man unfolds. However, the boys story exploits people’s misery for laughs.

That was a really, really good episode.

Also, Trey Parker at the end could barely keep it together as Randy. That was hilarious.

Why was there no new episode last night?
dunno but it sucked. had dinner ready and everything for the episode. watched a couple minutes and was wondering why they were recycling jokes...

they usually take a week off in the middle of the season but this seemed too early.

dunno but it sucked. had dinner ready and everything for the episode. watched a couple minutes and was wondering why they were recycling jokes...

they usually take a week off in the middle of the season but this seemed too early.

Thought I was losing my mind when I didn't see a new episode last wk.

sp-2104-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

NEW YORK, October 9, 2017 – The head of Facebook comes to South Park in an all-new episode titled “Franchise Prequel” on Wednesday, October 11 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Professor Chaos has found the perfect tool to spread lies and misinformation about **** and friends. In trying to save their reputation, the boys come face to face with Mark Zuckerberg.

This could get good :lol:

Cartman with the burn :lol:

DC comics

EDIT

These eps are the ones that make this show so great.

Butters is a diabolical genius

Mark Zuckerberg being a hokey badly dubbed voice supervillain :rofl:

Last edited:
I lost it when Heidi interrupted Cartman's rally speech :rofl: his reaction was priceless.

sp-2105-news-episode-announcement_v01.jpg

NEW YORK, October 16, 2017 – Beloved entertainers are being cut down in their prime due to massive overdoses of opiates in an all-new episode titled “HUMMELS & HEROIN” on Wednesday, October 18 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Drugs are flowing into South Park. A passionate young health advocate has traced the source of these illegal meds and is about to expose Stan Marsh.

Yeah definitely more of what I want from the show. Just them doing random ****

Back
Top Bottom