ummm...dominicans/puertoricans?

and you guys suck....dancing isn't just me grinding my #@* on your #*@*

salsa, merengue, bachata?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have to disagree
chicks from the islands>>>>>

i mean SCs can shake they booty meat and all that but aint nothin like an WI chik WINDING.

Dominicans get it in too. Surprised no one posted a vid
of ol girl & her brothers dance moves.

Man from experience WI chicks can dance but if u tryin to just get grinded on and while you
pimp.gif
I gotta go with the southern thick chick with rhythym. WestIndian chicks are toooooo active for me I dont need yo booty all on my hip and my knee

I dont know how this turn to a south vs north thing cause its West Indian chicks from Alabama to Florida I know from experience they have Dutty Wine partiesevery thursday at Tuskegee University in Alabama

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

If reading was good for your health then you would have the aids laying on ya death bed by now... Eric you need to not worry about this and go try to get ya girl back before a west indian %+!#* gut her out. Tek Buddy gyal!

Ninja you from Brooklyn you was born with aids buddy. And ninja kill all that west indies know how to wine, we don't give a #%!# about all that ...get on the floor and shake your @+%. Wine really?? I have seen countless females do this, get out here with that. MAGIC CITY THAS ALL GO TO SAY.
...so BK is an AIDS cesspool?

Don't yall go to the club explicitly to fight with other men?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

If reading was good for your health then you would have the aids laying on ya death bed by now... Eric you need to not worry about this and go try to get ya girl back before a west indian %+!#* gut her out. Tek Buddy gyal!

Ninja you from Brooklyn you was born with aids buddy. And ninja kill all that west indies know how to wine, we don't give a #%!# about all that ...get on the floor and shake your @+%. Wine really?? I have seen countless females do this, get out here with that. MAGIC CITY THAS ALL GO TO SAY.
...so BK is an AIDS cesspool?

Don't yall go to the club explicitly to fight with other men?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And you say that because you saw some random video on YouTube, or maybe you forget that fact that most of them clubs be in a bad area. Everybody knows NYC hasa big out break of aids it's fact. So shut up with the dumb statement.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom