Space Jam 2009 Box

Just wanted to ask if anyone else bought a pair of jams that had a cracked inner casing? I bought a pair and when they shipped it to me the plastic innercasing was cracked.. let me know peepz

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I bought 3 and none were cracked... too much silica maybe dried it out too much and it cracked???
since when did nike start putting silica in boxes again?
laugh.gif

Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010 o.p. moeshin

Please seek & search NT member UpandComing32 for instructions on how 2 make meaningful threads on this website. This thread is unacceptable

yeah my inner casing was cracked but i could careless about the box...my shoes look like straight DUNG!!!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Please seek & search NT member UpandComing32 for instructions on how 2 make meaningful threads on this website. This thread is unacceptable

miss me bro?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

lmao!!!!..... answer to this thread tho. Nah, I copped 3 pairs of them things and I haven't seen any cracks.

my box was torn up when I got them from RMK if I knew they were gonna send me a beat up box I wouldnt have paid the extra 10 for double boxed shipping. But thecover was scratched up, no cracks though

Originally Posted by eltouha

^eastbay now sell boxes?

wink.gif
ha ha they had a few sizes up but no need for a new thread just giving the heads up there sold already

I got excited at first cuz I thought the blue box was hard plastic to hold the shape of the box. But when I opened it, its basically a flimpsy flexi plastic...

Back
Top Bottom