space jam jordan 11 holiday 09 ?

its a shame they have to build hype by making it a quickstrike
...dont they know if they made these a GR they'd sell just as well, all the hype does is make it a profitable market for the resellers

i am not doubting they will drop but i do wonder about the type of release....but as long as you have niketalk you can find a pair

I hope they are a general release that way there is much more to go around for everyone who wants these.

as much as i would love to cop these... i tried on my cdp 11s today for the first time...
smh.gif
i didnt know it felt this bad

Originally Posted by ToMa630

as much as i would love to cop these... i tried on my cdp 11s today for the first time...
smh.gif
i didnt know it felt this bad

they feel like cardboard for me..

Hopefully Since the space jam xi's dont come with the big cardboard cdp box, they can use more cardboard on the xi's and make it a generalrelease.........................
laugh.gif

lets say that the quality will be like the cdp xi, how much do you think they would be worth or how much would yall spend if its that crappy quality

The fact that it's Space Jams makes me
happy.gif

But then the fact it'll be modern JB quality makes me
frown.gif

Nevertheless, the fact that it's not more fusions is
pimp.gif

And if this turns out to be Ducktales I'm going to
roll.gif

Why the hell are most you guys not posting on the 25th anniversary thread? I'm losing health over there and need back up. We need 2 get all of NT on thesame page...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone remember the CDP XIs?
eyes.gif

these will be trash.
One funny fact. I was at a Footlocker and saw one of the workers wore a fake XIs.
Five seconds later, I realized that he wore Collezione's XIs.

By the way, if I remember correctly, Gentry said that the company is not going to release any retros for 2 years after all the Colleziones.
Now, I think I understand what he meant by "Not releasing any retros".
They are releasing fakes.

Originally Posted by jazz145

I hope they are a general release that way there is much more to go around for everyone who wants these.
no. i hope these will be a limited or quickstrike rare edition. JB always releasing some hot towards the end of the year..cdp 11/12..playoff8's

Originally Posted by homer420

lets say that the quality will be like the cdp xi, how much do you think they would be worth or how much would yall spend if its that crappy quality
sorry for double posting but i hope n pray not..if these have the same quality n shape as the cdp 11's then im passing. cant believe i justsaid that

There are TWO samples. One with #23 and one with #45. HQ will decide the final production, anything can change as of now.
-Either there's 23 or 45 or no number. As long they're coming, I'm good XD

35ar9dh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom