SPACE JAM RELEASE: Looking for some help in PHX

Hey guys, I was wondering how this release is shaping up for PHX. I will be traveling through and was considering Fiesta Mall. Any thoughts? Any word onavailability in PHX? Thanks!

whattup OP? i asked the same question about 2-3 months ago as i'm new to town. people recommended desert sky. i see why. because there's a shiek,footlocker, footaction, finishline, and some mom n pop-type shop, all within 200 feet of each other. either there or metrocenter would be my best guesses. oraz mills.

i saw there's a shiek in the scottsdale fashion square. hopefully the rich, white kids haven't figured that spot out yet.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

whattup OP? i asked the same question about 2-3 months ago as i'm new to town. people recommended desert sky. i see why. because there's a shiek, footlocker, footaction, finishline, and some mom n pop-type shop, all within 200 feet of each other. either there or metrocenter would be my best guesses. or az mills.

i saw there's a shiek in the scottsdale fashion square. hopefully the rich, white kids haven't figured that spot out yet.

yea scottsdale fashion mall should be your best bet. there is also highpoint down the street. they should be getting them.

fiesta mall is always good to me. i got 5 11/12 packs last year was ease they got 4 different stores. fashion square if iffy cause shiek is mad shaddy adn sellout the back door and the FL is only geting 12 pairs. highpoint is first come first serve at 10 if u miss out at other malls. i already got my 2 preorders fromstevens shoes in phx so im good
smile.gif

Desert Sky midnight drop was kind of hectic. But the goons lurking in the parking lot was not cool. They were walking my way but I was already at my car.I'm going to AZ mills next time.

I heard the FL and Shiekhs at Scottsdale Fashion Square are NOT getting them but it might just have been employees annoyed with picking up the phones
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom