Space Jam Sequel, Starring LeBron James

The only good parts of the movie were Bill Murray's lines. 

Best kid's sports movies

1. The Sandlot

2. Bad News Bears

3. Kicking and Screaming

don't care for the movie.....imagine when the kids watch the OG space jam after the 2nd

:eeeeeek

No kids In this generation grew up watching Jordan and technology and things they can do on screen is 10x better then how it was in 96 so I doubt the old one would entertain young kids better then a newer one made now.

Last edited:
My daughter loves Space Jam, she knows who Michael Jordan is but doesn't care about Lebron :lol: All she knows is who MJ was and that's from seeing him play in clips while I was watching the Dream Team doc.

I would like to know the premise though. Unless the boss comes back after getting rocketed off of earth after the Monstars lost w/ a new group, I don't see a storyline

It would be better to make it an ensemble movie with KD Bron and Melo have Robert Downey Jr in it to replace Bill Murray

I dunno how to feel about this... sometimes I wish they would just leave the classics alone.

That said.... This will probably be better than the original....SJ is nostalgic, but wasn't actually a very good movie.

It was for children in the 90's

What do you expect? :lol:

I expect horrible acting still. Maybe

At least Lebron ain't coming out with an album :smh:

Why are y'all so in denial? DEADLINE reported it. Then the claim changed to they are working on a script

and they WANT Lebron and Lebron said it ain't true. :lol:

Idk if y'all remember the McDonalds toys they had during the movies theatre release where you could put the toys together like a puzzle and make a full court game :pimp: :pimp:

I had all of those through trading at school and had some of the plushies as well.

i havent eem seen the first space jam
102spacejam3.png

Space Jam for a newer generation. It was bound 2 happen. Let's not act like we didn't see this coming. Hell, they even made a Robocop remake.

How did I make a Kanye reference sneak through this thread?! :smh:

Idk if y'all remember the McDonalds toys they had during the movies theatre release where you could put the toys together like a puzzle and make a full court game :pimp: :pimp:

I had all of those through trading at school and had some of the plushies as well.

:lol: I was recently over at my moms house and was going through a bunch of old boxes and came across those toys!

They should have gave his role to Stephen Curry. A guy that actually has a positive W/L ratio when it comes to championships.

Back
Top Bottom