Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

my two ds pairs are yellowing like the ones above, i should smack jb next time i see him

Mine were ds and I wore em for the first time a couple days ago bcause I saw some yellowing... Oh well I wear em for now on...

Mine were ds and I wore em for the first time a couple days ago bcause I saw some yellowing... Oh well I wear em for now on...

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by moneymike88

dudes are worrying about yellowing on places that arent visible when the shoes are being worn now? really?

ALL JORDANS SHOES WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

This...but the real killer here is people that bought the kicks with no intention of wearing them, and then they get mad when they yellow...I meeeeaaaaannn, if you weren't gonna wear them anyway, what difference does it make if they yellow...??

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by moneymike88

dudes are worrying about yellowing on places that arent visible when the shoes are being worn now? really?

ALL JORDANS SHOES WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

This...but the real killer here is people that bought the kicks with no intention of wearing them, and then they get mad when they yellow...I meeeeaaaaannn, if you weren't gonna wear them anyway, what difference does it make if they yellow...??

The homie that raised the question about where people are storing their Mikes might also be on to something...

The homie that raised the question about where people are storing their Mikes might also be on to something...

i feel the yellowing just shows you are wearing them. they all will yellow eventually. wear the shoes

i feel the yellowing just shows you are wearing them. they all will yellow eventually. wear the shoes

Mine are yellowing as well. What sucks about this yellowing is that it contrasts a lot with the very clear sole compared to previous soles. I store them in a dark closet in my basement. Oh well, I'm going to wear them anyway, but hopefully these aren't as uncomfortable as the CDP XI's.

Mine are yellowing as well. What sucks about this yellowing is that it contrasts a lot with the very clear sole compared to previous soles. I store them in a dark closet in my basement. Oh well, I'm going to wear them anyway, but hopefully these aren't as uncomfortable as the CDP XI's.

Yeah this seems to happen a lot quicker on the 09s. I have my pair on ice DS and still got this yellowing, I wear my annis and they yellow thats cool but i didnt exspect this on the space jams that are sittin in the box. Probbly gonna sell them soon cus of this and cop some more breds. I might consider trading them for some south beach lebrons just for somethign different - ive a lot of black shoes right now.

Yeah this seems to happen a lot quicker on the 09s. I have my pair on ice DS and still got this yellowing, I wear my annis and they yellow thats cool but i didnt exspect this on the space jams that are sittin in the box. Probbly gonna sell them soon cus of this and cop some more breds. I might consider trading them for some south beach lebrons just for somethign different - ive a lot of black shoes right now.

Just piss on the floor & step....step....step...LOL.
If you worry about it so much, should have kept an extra pair of SJ's in a box in a closet that's slightly under room temperature and away from light.
And Like, never even look or wear them. Then draw up a map so your future so-forth's can discover it like Indiana Jones and the hidden Space jams.
I have 4 pairs, they are all fine.

Just piss on the floor & step....step....step...LOL.
If you worry about it so much, should have kept an extra pair of SJ's in a box in a closet that's slightly under room temperature and away from light.
And Like, never even look or wear them. Then draw up a map so your future so-forth's can discover it like Indiana Jones and the hidden Space jams.
I have 4 pairs, they are all fine.

i could care less about them turning yellow, you buy shoes to wear them not let them sit on your shelf to collect dust.

i could care less about them turning yellow, you buy shoes to wear them not let them sit on your shelf to collect dust.

Alright guys, I got it. The paper does turn the soles YELLOW FASTER. But, not having any paper is not necessarily good either. What I did was I bought some tissue paper from the dollar store, put two layers and wrapped the shoes this way, with the paper on top (not necessary). I noticed the yellowing has completely stopped where it was 2 months ago, because it was growing at a rapid pace.

Alright guys, I got it. The paper does turn the soles YELLOW FASTER. But, not having any paper is not necessarily good either. What I did was I bought some tissue paper from the dollar store, put two layers and wrapped the shoes this way, with the paper on top (not necessary). I noticed the yellowing has completely stopped where it was 2 months ago, because it was growing at a rapid pace.

Back
Top Bottom