Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If it bothers you that clear soles become discolored you shouldn't be buying shoes with clear soles. It's that simple.

This is a wise man.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Did some comparison on soles, oh man after One year of keeping them DS and seeing the rest of the other peeps DS pair, yellowing is unavoidable...
30t6p3b.gif

comparison on soles between SJ and CG...CG are by far better, oh the yellowing...
eyes.gif
at lest the tongue's  are straight LOL!!!!

Originally Posted by OG2345

Did some comparison on soles, oh man after One year of keeping them DS and seeing the rest of the other peeps DS pair, yellowing is unavoidable...
30t6p3b.gif

comparison on soles between SJ and CG...CG are by far better, oh the yellowing...
eyes.gif
at lest the tongue's  are straight LOL!!!!

They still look good yellowed. The only way to keep them icy is to never wear them and keep seaglowing, but what pleasure is there is not wearing heat?

They still look good yellowed. The only way to keep them icy is to never wear them and keep seaglowing, but what pleasure is there is not wearing heat?

Before checking the thread i had looked at my pair and thought to myself i wonder if this is happening to any other of the 09 space jams and then i checked the thread to see i'm not the only one. Looks like I'm going to be unds the cool greys before they turn yellow anyway...

Before checking the thread i had looked at my pair and thought to myself i wonder if this is happening to any other of the 09 space jams and then i checked the thread to see i'm not the only one. Looks like I'm going to be unds the cool greys before they turn yellow anyway...

Originally Posted by Iamcharms

Funny just check mines today and samething I guess its time ti unDS them.

After I saw those comparison pix I checked on mine and did the same thing. Looks like I'm ginna flip my used pair n rock my DS pair

Originally Posted by Iamcharms

Funny just check mines today and samething I guess its time ti unDS them.

After I saw those comparison pix I checked on mine and did the same thing. Looks like I'm ginna flip my used pair n rock my DS pair

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Personally I didn't tke tHe paper out of the bOx I jusT didn't wrap the shoes in that paper....
If dat makes sense the shoes are just laying on the paper...

This is what I do.  Don't know if it's right or wrong but the only shoe i have serious yellowing on is my fire red 5s. 

The CG's were made with that blue tint sole i think they will always look brighter then the SJ's.  The comparison pics make it look like serious yellowing but they were never the same color to start. 

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Personally I didn't tke tHe paper out of the bOx I jusT didn't wrap the shoes in that paper....
If dat makes sense the shoes are just laying on the paper...

This is what I do.  Don't know if it's right or wrong but the only shoe i have serious yellowing on is my fire red 5s. 

The CG's were made with that blue tint sole i think they will always look brighter then the SJ's.  The comparison pics make it look like serious yellowing but they were never the same color to start. 

worn my 09 SJs about 5 times now, last time was on NYE.
they look slightly yellow, but hey it's gonna happen. That's why I wear them.
smile.gif

worn my 09 SJs about 5 times now, last time was on NYE.
they look slightly yellow, but hey it's gonna happen. That's why I wear them.
smile.gif

i'm not hating on the yellowing of icy soles. it's gonna happen inevitably. what i'm hating on is the quality of JB these days.
after one year of it's release, wrapped in plastic, silica packs in the box, un-touched and un-worn, stored in a dark closet...

vdfg1y.jpg

25in050.jpg

this is my friend's pair after a year, deadstock as well, but didn't use plastic bags or silica

35jc5xd.jpg

i'm not hating on the yellowing of icy soles. it's gonna happen inevitably. what i'm hating on is the quality of JB these days.
after one year of it's release, wrapped in plastic, silica packs in the box, un-touched and un-worn, stored in a dark closet...

vdfg1y.jpg

25in050.jpg

this is my friend's pair after a year, deadstock as well, but didn't use plastic bags or silica

35jc5xd.jpg

^^ That's exactly what happened to my pair after being deadstock for 5 months with 1 wear. That's when i decided to rit dye my joints now people stop and stare at my SJs. I've been hit with "those are HOT BUT.... I bet they're fake" a couple times from the haters, but i love the look on they're face when they realize they're REAL..LOL priceless

^^ That's exactly what happened to my pair after being deadstock for 5 months with 1 wear. That's when i decided to rit dye my joints now people stop and stare at my SJs. I've been hit with "those are HOT BUT.... I bet they're fake" a couple times from the haters, but i love the look on they're face when they realize they're REAL..LOL priceless

Back
Top Bottom