Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Yea, mines yellowing in that area too.  It would be a billion dollar idea to make some non yellowing soles.  
smokin.gif

If you bought a pair of XI's thinking the soles would never yellow, then you wasted your money.

Quit complaining and wear them.
30t6p3b.gif

If you bought a pair of XI's thinking the soles would never yellow, then you wasted your money.

Quit complaining and wear them.
30t6p3b.gif

I recently Sea Glowed my 00's that were starting to yellow. Good solution for those who like to keep their soles looking icy.

Before:

RCOU3l.jpg

After (left side has been glowed, right side hasn't:

uvHPfl.jpg

Final results:

PWzOul.jpg

mE1Grl.jpg

I recently Sea Glowed my 00's that were starting to yellow. Good solution for those who like to keep their soles looking icy.

Before:

RCOU3l.jpg

After (left side has been glowed, right side hasn't:

uvHPfl.jpg

Final results:

PWzOul.jpg

mE1Grl.jpg

^^makin me wish i had a ds 00 pair or vvnds one.. comfortable shoe compare to 09 thats for sure.. mine is pretty beat but still lotsa life left.. i tried seaglowin em but it sepeated on me so i glued it back (midsole part) nd now my finger cud fit in the midsole gap part.. =( hope the sole dont come off when i wear em again. lol

^^makin me wish i had a ds 00 pair or vvnds one.. comfortable shoe compare to 09 thats for sure.. mine is pretty beat but still lotsa life left.. i tried seaglowin em but it sepeated on me so i glued it back (midsole part) nd now my finger cud fit in the midsole gap part.. =( hope the sole dont come off when i wear em again. lol

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Ahh, that sucks bro. I didn't actually use natural sunlight. Here was my setup:

E8Rm4l.jpg

Cost me $25, no heat, no separation. 6500K CFL's inside of two clip-on lamps.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Ahh, that sucks bro. I didn't actually use natural sunlight. Here was my setup:

E8Rm4l.jpg

Cost me $25, no heat, no separation. 6500K CFL's inside of two clip-on lamps.

I wish I hadn't sold my 00 cuz these 09 feel terrible.....love the soles but as far as quality they suck

I wish I hadn't sold my 00 cuz these 09 feel terrible.....love the soles but as far as quality they suck

Back
Top Bottom