Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

do you store those in a steam room? damn time to grow a pair and wear a pair

roll.gif

223335_10150244144030971_511820970_9396443_2509915_n.jpg

Sorry to hear about the 09' pairs. I know the third lace loop doesnt look like jumpman jam, thats because the picture is flipped from my camera. This is the right shoe and these are the Jams that I posted once and guys tried to offer me 125 shipped... LOL 

223335_10150244144030971_511820970_9396443_2509915_n.jpg

Sorry to hear about the 09' pairs. I know the third lace loop doesnt look like jumpman jam, thats because the picture is flipped from my camera. This is the right shoe and these are the Jams that I posted once and guys tried to offer me 125 shipped... LOL 

Damn OG2345, those are almost as yellow as my 00 space jams. May as well rock them now dude!

Damn OG2345, those are almost as yellow as my 00 space jams. May as well rock them now dude!

Dont seaglow them. Leave them alone. Its all part of the process. When the entire sole is visibly yellow then consider it.

Dont seaglow them. Leave them alone. Its all part of the process. When the entire sole is visibly yellow then consider it.

Jordan XI's were the first design by Tinker to fully allow traction on the hardwood. He was committed to the standard (full gum sole) technology to do just that. I am no sneakerologist, if there even is an existence, but I would think Tinker would want you to ball so hard with the model AJ XI. -like I did.
Accomplishments:
1) 2 division championships ('95 concord)
2) 1 State championship ('97 cool greys)
3) 1998 MVP Versatile Athelete ('97 CG's)
4) beyond owning local city gyms (Space Jam '09)

Jordan XI's were the first design by Tinker to fully allow traction on the hardwood. He was committed to the standard (full gum sole) technology to do just that. I am no sneakerologist, if there even is an existence, but I would think Tinker would want you to ball so hard with the model AJ XI. -like I did.
Accomplishments:

Accomplishments:
WTH U TALKIN BOUT???????? Aint no Cool Greys drop in 97'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Accomplishments:
This dude just quoted himself :lol:

Accomplishments:

WTH U TALKIN BOUT???????? Aint no Cool Greys drop in 97'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accomplishments:

Man no one wants to hear that.. Ol' "I coulda made it to the NBA if I had a left" type dude.

thats fine. it has happen to my space jams, cool greys, and Concords. No big deal. Its gonna happen around the pods

Back
Top Bottom