Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

eek.gif
*runs to the closet to check on my DS Space Jams*

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

eek.gif
...... %@*! (In my wiz voice) uh huh.. you know what it is.. turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow..
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
...... %@*! (In my wiz voice) uh huh.. you know what it is.. turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow, turning yellow..
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man, ya don't wanna see my OG Space Jams then if that's what you call yellowing!
roll.gif
 Anyhow, I store all my shoes in the basement and kept away from light. It helps prevent cracking too IMO.

Man, ya don't wanna see my OG Space Jams then if that's what you call yellowing!
roll.gif
 Anyhow, I store all my shoes in the basement and kept away from light. It helps prevent cracking too IMO.

it gets all of us. i'm just rockin them on the court. if they yellow, they yellow. i've just had to come to grips with the fact.

it gets all of us. i'm just rockin them on the court. if they yellow, they yellow. i've just had to come to grips with the fact.

#+$@! mine too and ive only worn em twice at most. Should I take the paper out? is that really what does it??

#+$@! mine too and ive only worn em twice at most. Should I take the paper out? is that really what does it??

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Well, they could be like mine... but I actually wear my pair.

25k06f4.jpg

(ignore the red mark on the sole, lol.)
That's how my pair looks like right now. I wear these a lot 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Well, they could be like mine... but I actually wear my pair.

25k06f4.jpg

(ignore the red mark on the sole, lol.)
That's how my pair looks like right now. I wear these a lot 
smile.gif

i just checked mine, and they are starting to yellow.  I guess i should unds these soon and find another to stock

Back
Top Bottom