Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

My pairs are still icy! The ones I wear are obviously a little dirty on the bottom, but they are still clean. My DS pair is still crispy, I store them in my closet with a couple of silica packs in there and not paper. I know they are gonna yellow eventually, but I'll take the necessary steps to delay it as long as I can

My pairs are still icy! The ones I wear are obviously a little dirty on the bottom, but they are still clean. My DS pair is still crispy, I store them in my closet with a couple of silica packs in there and not paper. I know they are gonna yellow eventually, but I'll take the necessary steps to delay it as long as I can

this is y m still n the fence bout doublin on the cg....
VNDS PAIR WORN LESS THAN 5 TIMES (never clean the sole though..)

DS 1

I LOVE THEM THOUGH!
tired.gif

this is y m still n the fence bout doublin on the cg....
VNDS PAIR WORN LESS THAN 5 TIMES (never clean the sole though..)

DS 1

I LOVE THEM THOUGH!
tired.gif

OK, i'm gonna ask a question that's been asking quite a few times but haven't really found a solid consistent answer... Has anyone who has had DS Space Jams, DS Concords, DS Cool Greys took out the paper to keep them from turning yellow? I want to hear clear answers from experience, not opinions. I've tried both ways, but I wore mine Space Jams so I can't tell the difference. I've seen pictures of Cool Grey's 2010 turning yellow already after a wear, i've also noticed my LeBrons Playoffs are turning clear instead of that blue tint and they have been stored since April in the box... So I want to know any tips or strategies to preserve the blue. I have multiple Cool Grey's, that's why i'd like to know how to store the second pair.

OK, i'm gonna ask a question that's been asking quite a few times but haven't really found a solid consistent answer... Has anyone who has had DS Space Jams, DS Concords, DS Cool Greys took out the paper to keep them from turning yellow? I want to hear clear answers from experience, not opinions. I've tried both ways, but I wore mine Space Jams so I can't tell the difference. I've seen pictures of Cool Grey's 2010 turning yellow already after a wear, i've also noticed my LeBrons Playoffs are turning clear instead of that blue tint and they have been stored since April in the box... So I want to know any tips or strategies to preserve the blue. I have multiple Cool Grey's, that's why i'd like to know how to store the second pair.

Personally I didn't tke tHe paper out of the bOx I jusT didn't wrap the shoes in that paper....
If dat makes sense the shoes are just laying on the paper...

Personally I didn't tke tHe paper out of the bOx I jusT didn't wrap the shoes in that paper....
If dat makes sense the shoes are just laying on the paper...

^ exactly off course the soles will be dirty look at the side of the sole that will tell you if there yellowing but yeah spacejams would be the best 11s if they never yellowed

^ exactly off course the soles will be dirty look at the side of the sole that will tell you if there yellowing but yeah spacejams would be the best 11s if they never yellowed

Did some comparison on soles, oh man after One year of keeping them DS and seeing the rest of the other peeps DS pair, yellowing is unavoidable...
30t6p3b.gif

comparison on soles between SJ and CG...CG are by far better, oh the yellowing...
eyes.gif

Did some comparison on soles, oh man after One year of keeping them DS and seeing the rest of the other peeps DS pair, yellowing is unavoidable...
30t6p3b.gif

comparison on soles between SJ and CG...CG are by far better, oh the yellowing...
eyes.gif

If it bothers you that clear soles become discolored you shouldn't be buying shoes with clear soles. It's that simple.

If it bothers you that clear soles become discolored you shouldn't be buying shoes with clear soles. It's that simple.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

This is a wise man.

Back
Top Bottom