SPACE JAMS IN CHI-TOWN??

cp3isdatruth

Banned
Post your spots..if you can!!

and do you think camping will be required for these here?? i hope not!!!

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Majority of all the malls will have them... don't worry bro...

Majority of malls will but the Majority of people will be there because of the retail price. and its cheaper in the burbs due to low tax charge.

We are going to let ours go for retail. 175 @ akin midnight 23rd.

any other spots in the norf burbs or in the city that is doin a midnite release??

wreckinkickz......how many pairs is akin gettin that nite?

Originally Posted by ServinBrownies

any other spots in the norf burbs or in the city that is doin a midnite release??

wreckinkickz......how many pairs is akin gettin that nite?

House of Hoops opening midnite/need to sign up on the list though..over 300 pairs

I asked around Woodfield mall and the Champs will have about 90 pairs, Finishline only 14 pairs, and footlocker wouldn't tell me (they said to call onTuesday). The mall opens at 7, but Champs opening at 6. I'm passing on these, good luck to those who want them.

was first inline at North Riverside then they popped out some ticket holder BS for House of Hoops. They let everyone with tickets in first then people withouttickets were allowed to enter and go to footlocker. House of Hoops is ******ed ever since that store got to Riverside it has found a way to get me heated comea major release. I refuse to shop there unless i have to and im glad i got out before most of those people with tickets even got their shoes but all BS aside igot my size 13 and seen FlipJays in person for the first time. Congrats to those that got them and it was great to see one of the best collectors still outthere. Goodnight NT.

Gotta admit though N. Riverside was the most organized line through out the years of crazy releases/line ups...It was funny seeing security kick out thoseheads trying to line up inside the mall...but can't hate on House of Hoops...they started reserving shoes for people since last fri to get a ticket thatsif you heard about it..if not you slept...my guy who works there told me bout it...but yea it was a lot of heads there...saw flipjay and im like dang evenhe's lining up??...hope everyone got em

I Showed up at the HIP at around 445 and Champs Sports was opening at 6am....i was about 4th in line....rather simple pick up at the hip i was back in bed atthe crib by 615

under the radar spots i've always went to for realeases are....either finishline or champs at the hip(harlem irving plaza) or champs at chicago ridgemall....gotta really pick one or the other isnce they are completelt opposite sides of town though...my girl went for me since i'm in afghanistan tochicago ridge and she sais she was 5th in line of about 50 people....granted they only had 18 pairs....

Back
Top Bottom