Spacejam horror story :(

Got mine from the UPS guy. The box was a little nicked up... but I didn't pay for the box.

Theft among UPS/FedEx employees is actually pretty uncommon. There are strict screening processes after every shift.

son I would bug out if that was me. like id be locked up status. I remember one time ups lost a few dvds I ordered and I felt like blowing up their deliverytrucks.

yeah, don't worry too much, they might just be lost but they most likely will turn up!! That happened to me with my DMP years ago... I freaked out andended up getting them late and UPS refunded my shipping, but now I only ship FedEx!!!!

Originally Posted by Architect

Theft among UPS/FedEx employees is actually pretty uncommon. There are strict screening processes after every shift.
My buddy works for FedEx. A theft leads to job loss. I doubt a pair of sneaks is worth losing your job.

That sucks. I was worried that mine were misdelivered yesterday because I saw the UPS truck pass by my house, but it didn't drop off anything for me. Theyended up dropping it off later last night at 7:24pm. Hopefully they find your package.

don't worry i didn't get my pair either
frown.gif

my brother works for ups, and like 3-4 months ago he was at work and accidentally dropped a box and it was full of cash. my bro was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he said it was full of 100, 50, and 20, he was in no positionto steal it, so dont ask why he didnt

i ordered some questions from pickyourshoes a week ago and ups hasnt updated the tracking info since 12/30....and it says the package is 1lb

Hey man that sucks, mmmm I used to wrk at UPS and yea employees r always coming up on stuff, its too easy. But UPS should refund u! Its policy

You might want to use USPS in the future b/c your avg p.o. employee is way too seasoned to thief
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

son I would bug out if that was me. like id be locked up status. I remember one time ups lost a few dvds I ordered and I felt like blowing up their delivery trucks.
LOL classic man! Straight up Psycho!

this happened to me before from UPS, the ebay store refunded me and the UPS guy got fired because he had to manny missing shoe package cases.

^^^That's F'ed up! Good thing the UPS guys in my area are honest, and I live around white people that won't steal my packages lol.

screen shot of tracking page from UPS.com ? That doesn't sound like UPS forreal. and is highly unlikely for a priority package. Im thinkin your posting fora lil response... I could be wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom