Spanish People Are From Spain Vol. 6

LIVE BOY D wrote:
SaintVitus07 wrote:
General Johnson wrote:
And don't get me wrong, I've dated all types of women from Puerto Rican, Spanish, Dominican, White, Asian, etc. I'm losing my attraction for non African American women. Must be all this organic food I'm eating.
Spanish women are white, dude.

http://www.threadbombing....media/4/how_about_no.jpg src="http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/how_about_no.jpg">

Spanish women can be white, black, bla bla bla...  A Spanish woman is just any woman from Spain. Yall kill me with not knowing the difference between race and nationality. And race is insignificant either way...

Spoiler [+]
Yall boys dumb...

LIVE BOY D wrote:
SaintVitus07 wrote:
General Johnson wrote:
And don't get me wrong, I've dated all types of women from Puerto Rican, Spanish, Dominican, White, Asian, etc. I'm losing my attraction for non African American women. Must be all this organic food I'm eating.
Spanish women are white, dude.

http://www.threadbombing....media/4/how_about_no.jpg src="http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/how_about_no.jpg">

Spanish women can be white, black, bla bla bla...  A Spanish woman is just any woman from Spain. Yall kill me with not knowing the difference between race and nationality. And race is insignificant either way...

Spoiler [+]
Yall boys dumb...

If somebody is "Spanish", they are from Spain. Spain is in Europe.

Spain_map.jpg

Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Costa Rica are NOT in Europe therefore anybody from any of these countries are NOT Spanish.

Thank you.

Spain_map.jpg

Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Costa Rica are NOT in Europe therefore anybody from any of these countries are NOT Spanish.

Thank you.

Lol... what idiot would think that being from Mexico etc. makes them "spanish"?

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!
You must have never been to the tri-state area. 

I'm Spanish and nothing against south american latins or anything but I can't stand it when someone calls another person Spanish just because they are of latin decent.

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

I'm Spanish and nothing against south american latins or anything but I can't stand it when someone calls another person Spanish just because they are of latin decent.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

Guess people think speaking spanish makes that person "spanish" huh... haha, damn.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Barca fan.

Furiaaaa Bartha!

Jalisco, wassup!

Guess people think speaking spanish makes that person "spanish" huh... haha, damn.

Ive had to tell this to people ALL THE DAMN TIME!

You're/he/she/they're/I'm/we (is)(are) not Spanish.
You're/he/she/they're/I'm/we (is)(are) HISPANIC

30t6p3b.gif

Ive had to tell this to people ALL THE DAMN TIME!

You're/he/she/they're/I'm/we (is)(are) not Spanish.
You're/he/she/they're/I'm/we (is)(are) HISPANIC

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

No one cares.

obviously you do if you posted in here, chump troll
chump troll? Guy, you have more post in the past month than I have posts in the past year. Come on son. I know your like mexican or some sort of latino, but at the end of the day, no one cares. The sad truth is, is that no one respects people that aren't themselves. So, whites are going to keep calling every single latino mexican, blacks are going to keep calling latinos and hispanics spanish, and west indians are still going to be called african-americans, because the sad truth is no one cares. Chump. The quicker all of you realize it the better.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

No one cares.

obviously you do if you posted in here, chump troll
chump troll? Guy, you have more post in the past month than I have posts in the past year. Come on son. I know your like mexican or some sort of latino, but at the end of the day, no one cares. The sad truth is, is that no one respects people that aren't themselves. So, whites are going to keep calling every single latino mexican, blacks are going to keep calling latinos and hispanics spanish, and west indians are still going to be called african-americans, because the sad truth is no one cares. Chump. The quicker all of you realize it the better.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Thank you.
 A person doesn't necessarily need to be "from" Spain to be "Spanish."
Spanish is what you are, not where you're from.
Te gustan los?

Back
Top Bottom