Spending the Summer in NYC vol Help?!

So I got the opportunity to work in NYC for the summer and it was a great opportunity that I couldn't pass up. But the problem is I don't know #$%* about NYC, never even visited. My job helped my find an apartment which is on the Upper East Side (where I will also be working).

Does anyone have any advice for someone who has never lived in NYC? And any places to go, things to do, etc?

So I got the opportunity to work in NYC for the summer and it was a great opportunity that I couldn't pass up. But the problem is I don't know #$%* about NYC, never even visited. My job helped my find an apartment which is on the Upper East Side (where I will also be working).

Does anyone have any advice for someone who has never lived in NYC? And any places to go, things to do, etc?

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

grab a 30 day subway pass and use the #@%# out of that.

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

you're a lucky dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far up on the UES?

if you dont want to spend money, theres nothing to do

you can have food fun for about $30 every outing though

Back
Top Bottom