SPIDERS in the BATHTUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smh....

i woke up one day and found my dad layin in the shower naked.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when I was little, I saw on the news or something that this person opened up their toliet seat and there was a huge $## snake in there. I alwayschecked for I used the bathroom after that

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You think that's bad? I was coming out the shower ready to dry myself off and I open up my towel to see one of them big furry spiders chillin' on my towel. I screamed like Chris Tucker in "The 5th Element" doin a 4.3 40 out the bathroom........nekked
laugh.gif

Imagine starting to put on a shirt only to discover there's a spider inside it. I never took off ashirt more quickly! I felt like I needed to shower all over again.

You think that's bad? I was coming out the shower ready to dry myself off and I open up my towel to see one of them big furry spiders chillin' on my towel. I screamed like Chris Tucker in "The 5th Element" doin a 4.3 40 out the bathroom........nekked
laugh.gif

Soft
roll.gif

my story is worse
so i get in the shower all naked & wat not
then i make sure the water is at the appropriate temperature
so then it gets up to this appropriate temperature & i get ready to go
so i pick up my washcloth & get the soap & put the soap in there
then i take a 2nd look for some reason and there is this fatty spider
it was jes chillin on the bar of soap. i screamed like a lil *+%%!.
then i ran out of the bathroom butt #*% naked down into the kitchen
all of this running was done while still naked

man i was chillin playin ps3 and this spider walked across the floor. it was called a tree spider. it was about two and a half inches in diamater. i murkedthat mug.

I'm glad I don't live where they have those brolic spiders. But yeah, Thousand-Leggers (house centipedes) are crazy. Not only are they super fast butthey don't have good sticking skills, so they can fall down at anytime and you'll lose them. I think they're everywhere. A day after I got a newtattoo on my forearm I felt itching, and thinking it was just the scarring, I happened to look and there was a small Thousand-legger on my tattoo.

The only spiders I usually have seen all my life around my area, are those small tan-yellowish spiders that are usually on trees and in the house. Besidesthat, just Daddy Long Legs.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

man i was chillin playin ps3 and this spider walked across the floor. it was called a tree spider. it was about two and a half inches in diamater. i murked that mug.

lol thats the same thing that happend to me last week. i was getting ready to play gta4 and this big @ mutha crawling across my wall. it was too big. tookme like 20 min to kill it smh lol

I knew i shouldnt have clicked on this thread
smh.gif

Guess ill be finishing up GTA tonight...

You think that's bad? I was coming out the shower ready to dry myself off and I open up my towel to see one of them big furry spiders chillin' on my
towel. I screamed like Chris Tucker in "The 5th Element" doin a 4.3 40 out the bathroom........nekked
laugh.gif

You ain't never lied. I do NOT mess with spiders. Especially when all my flesh is exposed.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

man i was chillin playin ps3 and this spider walked across the floor. it was called a tree spider. it was about two and a half inches in diamater. i murked that mug.

lol thats the same thing that happend to me last week. i was getting ready to play gta4 and this big @ mutha crawling across my wall. it was too big. took me like 20 min to kill it smh lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those "Silver Fishes" is what I think they are could, were terrible at my house in michigan.

My bedroom was in the basement, and no joke you could hear them crowing on the walls.. I would wake up to the sound, and shine my cellphone on the ceiling tosee a 3-5inch long silver fish chilling.
sick.gif
them suckers are fast as shhtoo.

I move out of my dad basement, and away from MI for that reason alone.

Now all I have to worry about are Brown Recluses.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Thousand-Leggers (house centipedes) are crazy. Not only are they super fast but they don't have good sticking skills, so they can fall down at anytime and you'll lose them.

You just made me look up at my ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom