Spin-off the Drink Thread: Girl Cars vs Guy Cars

simple:

girl cars are owned by girls and guy cars are owned by guys

anything without "da hemi" is a girls car (not serious)

doesnt make sense.

i see girls in lifted trucks and guys in miatas and convertibles.

so there is no such thing as girls car or guys car

thread=invalid

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

da hemi is for men. Bt I'm real alpha, so I ride a horse.

i bet you do.

the only "girl" car i can think of is a beetle.

My new whip. Ain't nothing feminine about it.

m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png

i dont know but if you have shiny rims on a beat up '93 Corolla or something similiar,
Spoiler [+]
die.

No such thing as a guy or a girl car. Unless you talking about the recent Beetle (before the newest makeover.) That car has a thing for flowers by the steering wheel.
laugh.gif

If the car is painted a girly color, is it still a man's car?
If so, I'll be damned if some dude tried to tell me that this
Spoiler [+]
car-cute-girly-pink-Favim.com-209545.jpg
is girly.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what are those 3 square looking things in front? I've always wondered
nerd.gif

They pop out to reveal specially designed holes so that a tow truck with the proper "plug" can tow it in case of the car breaks down.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

what are those 3 square looking things in front? I've always wondered
nerd.gif

near the headlights is the headlight washer
and the bottom one is for towing

honestly this is way more feminine than driving a specific car or ordering a drink with a umbrella in it. who cares if you drive a sunfire controvertible and like daiquiris this is the type of thing that would make me question things about a person

-vvv-

http://www.myliftkits.com/

I think it really comes down to what is more commonly driven by a gender that gives a car a gender association.

One of the my mates got a typical girl car in the typical colour that a lot of women drive in my city:

ALTEZZA006F.jpg

So yeah, we gave him crap for it *kanye shrugs*

It's not like it's serious or anything. Just a bit of #*+! and giggles among friends.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

honestly this is way more feminine than driving a specific car or ordering a drink with a umbrella in it. who cares if you drive a sunfire controvertible and like daiquiris this is the type of thing that would make me question things about a person

-vvv-

http://www.myliftkits.com/

Wow. Who does this?

It's hard to decide, but you don't see too many girls driving around in G class Benz's, H1 HUmmers or Ford Gt's, yet again not many guys ooptionally choose Beetles or X3s.

This concept is pretty subjective but nevertheless many automakers do make and market certain cars for a males or females. Like a pink dodge neon or a beetle for the girly female. Or the raptor pick up truck for the insecure man. Therefore, there are cars that are technically either for males or females, although if you need to get from point A to point B, it is what it is imo.

v6 mustangs
beetles
jettas
scion tc's
x3s x5s x6s.. any cross over as matter of fact
ford focus
any kia, hyundai, or daewood
mini-vans
range rover (reaching??. mabye not) i only see soccer moms driving em

Back
Top Bottom