SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by TannerVon

no more ducktales
smokin.gif

My man

ehh why not, it seems like NT is actually behaving like grown ups. BTW some of your GFs are
pimp.gif
I didn't know some of you NTers had game like this.
laugh.gif
(ashleythetall...
devil.gif
...j/k....
nerd.gif
)

the wife (when she still had short hair):

23w42a8.jpg

9km7ma.jpg

29yhvs5.jpg

wrxxs.jpg

pimp.gif
to the NTers who have found their wifeys. I know everyone can attestthat once you have found that "one", who will put up with all the crap you do, looks fly, but also has an amazing personality and on top of it alltreats you better than any women you have ever dated is simply
pimp.gif
Thesimple fact that she holds me down better than anybody I know (including best friends) makes her the dopest chick on the planet IMO. So to that dude who saidhe wants a "fly" girl....it's not always about how "fly" she is bro, just find the chick that will go to war for you at any moment.

...I'm black if that matters (she is Chinese)...and yes her father and her father's family despise me
laugh.gif
. (who cares we love each other and my family adores her)
-The Juice

She lives in China, and I live back and forth between the US and China. Sucks right now, but we'll get to be settled soon hopefully. Glad shes sounderstanding and supportive.
3a42570e9ae85908b7fd3198409b06ff569f31d.jpg
9e72542ecde9c938b80d4de156c7485fb4d713e.jpg

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

...I'm black if that matters (she is Chinese)...and yes her father and her father's family despise me
laugh.gif
. (who cares we love each other and my family adores her)
Props
pimp.gif

^

laugh.gif
i looked for that gif after he posted that, i ended up getting sidetracked obviously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retepelnart

someone is gonna coppin an L today, i cann forseeeeesss it

im thinking so, its 4am on the westcoast and im finally about to pass out, i cant wait to see where this is all at later on today when i wake up
laugh.gif

But neway on a more important note, back to the thread...
2cp25oy.jpg

25aqmiq.jpg

Pic kinda fuzzy, but this made me realize that I really dont have many pics with her
o5bx53.jpg

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif
to the NTers who have found their wifeys. I know everyone can attest that once you have found that "one", who will put up with all the crap you do, looks fly, but also has an amazing personality and on top of it all treats you better than any women you have ever dated is simply
pimp.gif
The simple fact that she holds me down better than anybody I know (including best friends) makes her the dopest chick on the planet IMO. So to that dude who said he wants a "fly" girl....it's not always about how "fly" she is bro, just find the chick that will go to war for you at any moment.
Dude u just hit the nail on the head
pimp.gif

I'm so glad to have found her early in life, bc some people don't find that 1 person who truly makes them happy till much later in life

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Am I bugging or is this the dude lurking?
24l0vao.jpg

316pw92.jpg

2hnnekx.jpg

It could be a number of diff. dudes. From how I see it, you can find plenty of dues who look like that in the south. But what do I know
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom