SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Ehhh, I'll post again why not.

Old pics.

mybabyqe2.jpg

copyofimg1478ss5.jpg

LOL @ Purple Face posting Asian pics.

lmao I gave props to all of you before seeing how I'm a bachelor who secretly longs for the right woman LOL. But I'm at work dying and can't waitto see how and why dude knows sokormams(?) girl.... Oh and props to von for shutting ducktales down.... Damn I feel lonely
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d 2 the lo

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

i'll add
happy.gif

8zigrt.jpg

24q7ods.jpg
When did you go out with her?
Nicole right?

Yep Nicole and it was recently ..started in September broke it off 1day and half ago, you can do the rest of the math fromthat, since you lurking mad hard, I'm guessing you can see that
wink.gif

Yep Nicole and it was recently ..started in September broke it off 1day and half ago, you can do the rest of the math from that, since you lurking mad hard, I'm guessing you can see that
wink.gif

Is there more to this?!...

i'll add
happy.gif

8zigrt.jpg

24q7ods.jpg
Nicole right?

Yep Nicole and it was recently ..started in September broke it off 1day and half ago, you can do the rest of the math from that, since you lurking mad hard, I'm guessing you can see that
wink.gif

see thats just awkward.......................

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

wink.gif

If its who I think it is, it was the duke before me
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Oh wow, what are the odds....

i'll add
happy.gif

8zigrt.jpg

24q7ods.jpg
Nicole right?

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone got caught!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i'll add
happy.gif
Nicole right?

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone got caught!

No I didn't get caught
laugh.gif
...started September 12th, ended it off apossible situation day and a half ago, but since a lot of people go by when it ended on facebook, then that would make it yesterday
roll.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Hold on wait... this chick Nicole she is in the DMV area???

Back
Top Bottom