SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif
to the NTers who have found their wifeys. I know everyone can attest that once you have found that "one", who will put up with all the crap you do, looks fly, but also has an amazing personality and on top of it all treats you better than any women you have ever dated is simply
pimp.gif
The simple fact that she holds me down better than anybody I know (including best friends) makes her the dopest chick on the planet IMO. So to that dude who said he wants a "fly" girl....it's not always about how "fly" she is bro, just find the chick that will go to war for you at any moment.
Dude u just hit the nail on the head
pimp.gif

I'm so glad to have found her early in life, bc some people don't find that 1 person who truly makes them happy till much later in life
Couldn't agree with you anymore. Great execution of the GIF
pimp.gif
Most people are more concerned about looks rather than substance which is why many divorce.

I'm still confused, just get some nudies of nicole and then case closed.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

No that was me letting her know.. i AM that dude
laugh.gif
No you ain't. Boy that's lame as hell. This takes kissing and telling to a whole 'nother plateau. Cats like you make it impossible toestablish any sort of trust online. It ain't cool to put personal messages on display in front of people you don't even know or will never meet just togain attention and worthless e-props.
smh.gif
. That %%## is INCREDIBLY lame fammo..

Originally Posted by FeelMode

we are going to need her response, you know that right?
laugh.gif
Fam she didn't even acknowledge that I said it :

roll.gif
@ yall getting amped up for a fauxexposure
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT knows drama[/color]

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

laugh.gif
No you ain't. Boy that's lame as hell. This takes kissing and telling to a whole 'nother plateau. Cats like you make it impossible to establish any sort of trust online. It ain't cool to put personal messages on display in front of people you don't even know or will never meet just to gain attention and worthless e-props.
smh.gif

I'm confused, so i'll just cosign Rilla (I think)

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

laugh.gif
No you ain't. Boy that's lame as hell. This takes kissing and telling to a whole 'nother plateau. Cats like you make it impossible to establish any sort of trust online. It ain't cool to put personal messages on display in front of people you don't even know or will never meet just to gain attention and worthless e-props.
smh.gif
Nah fam, I'm not saying that i am THAT dude.. I was saying that i was the other dude, but I get what yousaying

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Nah fam, I'm not saying that i am THAT dude.. I was saying that i was the other dude, but I get what you saying

So basically you're saying you are the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude?

robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Nah fam, I'm not saying that i am THAT dude.. I was saying that i was the other dude, but I get what you saying

So basically you're saying you are the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude?

robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

- Tical.
laugh.gif
I'm Corey.. put it that way

but as Rilla said, which upon further review, I agree with.. I shouldn't put the business out there like that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by neimaj

She lives in China, and I live back and forth between the US and China. Sucks right now, but we'll get to be settled soon hopefully. Glad shes so understanding and supportive.
3a42570e9ae85908b7fd3198409b06ff569f31d.jpg
9e72542ecde9c938b80d4de156c7485fb4d713e.jpg

pimp.gif

Tell Jessica that NT is sorry for whatever we did and that we are the only immature ones. Tell her we want the best for you guys and she would make an entiremessage board happy if she could find it in her heart to forgive you.

now haha
laugh.gif

I don't get it
Are you exposing dude?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm confused, so i'll just cosign Rilla (I think)
laugh.gif
Awesome. For the record, I'm very confused as to what the hell is actually goinzone right now so I just addressed what I assumed was thenature of that message being posted... so excuse me if I started shooting before asking the popper questions. It's just my nature.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Im about to put this picture under the "who I'd like to meat" section of my myspace :drool:

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

first of all, i'm super surprised this thread has lasted this long...

secondly...
Im about to put this picture under the "who I'd like to meat" section of my myspace :drool:
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Ashleythetall's girl looks like Kristin Kreuk a bit. She has beautiful eyes. Are they real or colored contacts?

However, as someone stated, it is not all about the looks, and if she treats you good, then that is what counts most.

This thread actually depressed me so so so so much. Just hearing about how some of you talk about your girls, so sweet and endearing, and I used to know howthat feels. But then for myself to find out those things he said were not only said to me, but someone else too. Ok, I am getting off track.
laugh.gif
But yeah, forthe girls who treat you right and are the loves of your lives, please keep them, respect them, cherish them, and love them right. Put that woman first. I wishyou all the best in your relationships.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Maaaan i need to go find me a pretty girlfriend
frown.gif

GreenEyes
nerd.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Hazel- good to see you're here. Great advice though. I'm in the same boat as you.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom