Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm, hate to say it but you lose.

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

3.) So have all my friends.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

This dude is lying for e-fame.
O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele. Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe he is smashing. Who knows.
Saying all that doesn't mean you and your friends had 'sexual relations' with the broad
laugh.gif
haha true. thats why i asked what type proof yall need? i got more then that. text messages and "what n
wink.gif
t". i'll wait it out before i post those tho.

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.) Because I've known her for 3 or 4 years and I was with her the other night, she dont have a man.

2.) I smashed.

4.) If were still smashing while your going out with her, you lose times a hundred thousand trillion
laugh.gif

Dead serious.

O Rly?
Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele (girl next to her in the picture). Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe he is smashing. Who knows.
But Im bout to fall asleep sooooo ima check this in the morning.

Or maybe anyone think that emmmmay made up that it was his girl?????????

^ its a lot of gaffles being ran in this thread, +%$#%% posting the finest girls they know from around the way saying its they girl. I remember the last postyour girl thread, it wasn't nearly as many bad $%%!@!* in that one as this one.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Spot Rusherz wrote:

TheFoteenth wrote:

emmmmy wrote:

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele (girl next to her in the picture). Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes
real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe
he is smashing. Who knows.

But Im bout to fall asleep sooooo ima check this in the morning.

Or maybe anyone think that emmmmay made up that it was his girl?????????

Hey, you might be right! I all I know is either way, somebodies career is over after this %!*.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungMooly

^ its a lot of gaffles being ran in this thread, +%$#%% posting the finest girls they know from around the way saying its they girl. I remember the last post your girl thread, it wasn't nearly as many bad $%%!@!* in that one as this one.

More truth, that's why people are supposed to post a picture of themselves with their girl.

- Tical.

This dude is a clear reason why the game is F up now. Hes the type of dude to catch his girl with another dude and wanna fight the dude, then make his girl gohome with him.

expose the chick not the dude man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

This dude is a clear reason why the game is F up now. Hes the type of dude to catch his girl with another dude and wanna fight the dude, then make his girl go home with him.

tired.gif
Word.
This why girls stay winning in these situations.
The hell are dudes thinking
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Should we not be on each other's side??

i win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.) I smashed.

laugh.gif

Dead serious.

O Rly?

Her name is Nina. Went to Irvington High in Fremont Ca. Best friend is Ariele. Phone number is 408 910 ****. If thats dudes real girl he will confirm her phone number. If you click emmmmys name it says he is from Fremont, Ca so he either knows her or is her myspace friend. Or maybe he is smashing. Who knows.
Saying all that doesn't mean you and your friends had 'sexual relations' with the broad
laugh.gif
haha true. thats why i asked what type proof yall need? i got more then that. text messages and "what n
wink.gif
t". i'll wait it out before i post those tho.
Aint no waiting fam. You tried "exposing" dude for some props, now before you gain that e-cred you clearly desire, post these textmessages of yours NOW. Talkin' bout you finna wait it out--for what--tryna round up some scandalous messages from some random broad and pose that as yourevidence...SAD...

And second, even if you have said evidential text, it really proves nothing. I get texts from breezys too--definitely aint proof that i'm smashing(it's simply proof that my "mess wit ur head" game is on point)...

You tryna ether someone, well then PM the PICS that validate your tryst with the female in question...until you do so, you sir, are LAME.

PICS bro...PICS...that's the essence of "ethering"...

Dude doesn't have to expose the chick.

I mean what if he and his crew want to get at her again???

Being able to hit the chick again > exposing the chick for the sake of niketalk

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

This dude is a clear reason why the game is F up now. Hes the type of dude to catch his girl with another dude and wanna fight the dude, then make his girl go home with him.

tired.gif

Never that. I know the game. I never put any female before a dude, even if I dont know him. So with the example you just threw out there, I'd have to offthe chick.

And tell me how Im supposed to expose the girl in this situation? I already said I didnt know she had a man. Now if she does, I wouldnt mess with her on thatlevel anymore. But I knew the whole time dude dont go with her tho, which is why the pictures arent posted and were all still have this conversation. Do I havethe pics? Yes. Have I smashed that girl recently? Yes. But there is a reason I havent posted her myspace or the pics. Because 1.) I know dudes lying. and 2.) Iknow how NT detectives work lol they will prolly find my @@$+ then some how she will find out and then I prolly wont be smashing anymore. Eh.

The real question is, does dude even actually know her? I doubt he does.
Dude doesn't have to expose the chick.

I mean what if he and his crew want to get at her again???

Being able to hit the chick again > exposing the chick for the sake of niketalk

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom