SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by YungMooly

^ its a lot of gaffles being ran in this thread, +%$#%% posting the finest girls they know from around the way saying its they girl. I remember the last post your girl thread, it wasn't nearly as many bad $%%!@!* in that one as this one.

More truth, that's why people are supposed to post a picture of themselves with their girl.

- Tical.

I mean, c'mon now, we are hardly holding back in here why start now? Call people out if that how you feel.

It was funny at first but now this whole thing is lame. Either prove with evidence or quit posting because it seems that you, Foteenth, is Mr. Excuses rightnow and emmmy was making false claims. So, with that said, lets get back to posting pics of gf's. BTW that bomberman gif had me
roll.gif
we should bring back a bad hairline thread.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HUUUD

its clear both dudes are lames.
not clear if the other dude is lame but fourteen or whatever the herb's sn is he's lame and probably is NS
idk, im gonna say lame just on the fact that he hasnt responded yet, however the break down is as follows:

1.) Most likely situation, he posted a picture of a girl he doesnt know
2.) His girl is getting smashed by that other dude

whatever way, hes taking L's.

nuff talk, more pics.

standing on a pile of snow lol
l_6f28c0fdf8e54b689958b151b7f7c764.jpg

yes Im tippy toeing in this pic
l_f50409c1171ad251897314a435290f49.jpg

mix of tippy toes and her crouchin a tad
l_c56b5a01020f4c6a8df1ba74ab8fa5da.jpg

Standing straight, both of us
laugh.gif

l_82a0c3ce568a65b59a419e3c66de9092.jpg

her and her bff playing with my Wii (yes I saw what I did there)
l_027b69acd58945f892612fac47089936.jpg

Originally Posted by FeelMode

^ its a lot of gaffles being ran in this thread, +%$#%% posting the finest girls they know from around the way saying its they girl. I remember the last post your girl thread, it wasn't nearly as many bad $%%!@!* in that one as this one.

More truth, that's why people are supposed to post a picture of themselves with their girl.

- Tical.

I mean, c'mon now, we are hardly holding back in here why start now? Call people out if that how you feel.

I'm not going to go through the whole thread to compile a list of people who posted pictures of girls that didn't include themselves because that'sa massive waste of time, nor do I have any interest in "calling people out". I'm just saying if that's your girlfriend you should havepictures with her so there's no reason to leave yourself open to the wide array of Ducktales pictures that NTers have saved up.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by JanJan414

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif
why regret it. It's a SN.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why you dump my guy for?
cuz he's your guy...=/
ohsnap3.gif

is it possible to have two drama's unfold simotaneously?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif
why regret it. It's a SN.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why you dump my guy for?
cuz he's your guy...=/
ohsnap3.gif

is it possible to have two drama's unfold simotaneously?

Am I part of a love triangle that I'm unaware of?
laugh.gif

Never that. I know the game. Taught that girl the game now that I think about it. I never put any female before a dude, even if I dont know him. So with the example you just threw out there, I'd have to off the chick.

And tell me how Im supposed to expose the girl in this situation? I already said I didnt know she had a man. Now that I know she does, I wont mess with her on that level anymore. I knew the whole time dude dont go with her tho, which is why the pictures arent posted and were all still have this conversation. Do I have the pics? Yes. Have I smashed that girl recently? Yes.

The real question is, does dude even actually know her? I doubt he does.
1. Yeah you def. a LAME...

2. How you supposed to know the game and you got played by girl--she told you she had no man...and you believed her. Nowi would'nt be surprised if you took her out on a few dates and purchased her a few accessories before she let you smash. You don't know anything aboutGAME--she gamed YOU son...

3. Is that what she told you...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4. It ever occur to you that, he is in fact her man--and she cheated on him with you...hence why you smashed...This iswhy you expose her by letting the man know that he could do better. This is a classic example of BROS over. "HOSE"...and you failed to live up tothat...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

- Tical.

I'm not going to go through the whole thread to compile a list of people who posted pictures of girls that didn't include themselves because that's a massive waste of time, nor do I have any interest in "calling people out". I'm just saying if that's your girlfriend you should have pictures with her so there's no reason to leave yourself open to the wide array of Ducktales pictures that NTers have saved up.

- Tical.

+1

ive been tellin em' the bottom line is if you are not in the pic with the girl, its not your girl.

^^^ Oh yeahh, ima be persistant like a mothe%^*% cause i loathe people like that...

Edit:

You know what, this is w/e really, now that i think about it. This should'nt bother me or be any of my business....W/E happens, happens

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

nuff talk, more pics.

standing on a pile of snow lol
l_6f28c0fdf8e54b689958b151b7f7c764.jpg

yes Im tippy toeing in this pic
l_f50409c1171ad251897314a435290f49.jpg

mix of tippy toes and her crouchin a tad
l_c56b5a01020f4c6a8df1ba74ab8fa5da.jpg

Standing straight, both of us
laugh.gif

l_82a0c3ce568a65b59a419e3c66de9092.jpg

her and her bff playing with my Wii (yes I saw what I did there)
l_027b69acd58945f892612fac47089936.jpg

No disrespect, but in the third&fourth pic;she looking like she got a DONKEYYYYYYY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Never that. I know the game. Taught that girl the game now that I think about it. I never put any female before a dude, even if I dont know him. So with the example you just threw out there, I'd have to off the chick.

And tell me how Im supposed to expose the girl in this situation? I already said I didnt know she had a man. Now that I know she does, I wont mess with her on that level anymore. I knew the whole time dude dont go with her tho, which is why the pictures arent posted and were all still have this conversation. Do I have the pics? Yes. Have I smashed that girl recently? Yes.

2. How you supposed to know the game and you got played by girl--she told you she had no man...and you believed her. Now i would'nt be surprised if you took her out on a few dates and purchased her a few accessories before she let you smash. You don't know anything about GAME--she gamed YOU son...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4. It ever occur to you that, he is in fact her man--and she cheated on him with you...hence why you smashed...This is why you expose her by letting the man know that he could do better. This is a classic example of BROS over. "HOSE"...and you failed to live up to that...
eek.gif
Dude coming with the real talk. Mysentiments as well.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

2. How you supposed to know the game and you got played by girl--she told you she had no man...and you believed her. Now i would'nt be surprised if you took her out on a few dates and purchased her a few accessories before she let you smash. You don't know anything about GAME--she gamed YOU son...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4. It ever occur to you that, he is in fact her man--and she cheated on him with you...hence why you smashed...This is why you expose her by letting the man know that he could do better. This is a classic example of BROS over. "HOSE"...and you failed to live up to that...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

speachless...........
the only thing is, why would you beat it if your crew already beat it

Thanks Blackmag and Xplicit. Her intelligence is what does it for me besides the superficial issh but, yeah she does it for me looks wise too.

Back
Top Bottom